Curbside Service Available! Give us a call when you get here!
Tire Discounters Medical Center
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(458 Reviews)
2922 Medical Center Pkwy
, TN 37129
Next to Thorntons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
Shop Online or In-Store Today. Curbside Service Available.
Nation’s Largest 100% Family-Owned Tire and Automotive Dealer
Hey Murfreesboro, Tennessee neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Nashville, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whe...
Hey Murfreesboro, Tennessee neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Nashville, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whether you’re at home or work, we’ll come pick up your car, perform the work you approve, from tires to automotive service, and deliver your vehicle back to you! Sure, we think we have the most beautiful tire store in Murfreesboro, but you might have better things to do than sit at a tire and automotive services store.
Connect With Us
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
Custom Wheels & AccessoriesSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
SKIP THE SHOP℠ WITH NO CHARGE PICK-UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick-up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Must have a minimum ticket of $50. Call the store for details.
12 MONTH DEFERRED INTEREST ON PURCHASES OF $750+ USING YOUR TIRE DISCOUNTERS CREDIT CARD*Receive 12 months deferred interest on any purchase of $750 or more when you use your Tire Discounters credit card! Learn more and apply here. Valid thru 9/6/2021.Receive 12 months deferred interest on any purchase of $750 or more when you use your Tire Discounters credit card! Learn more and apply here. Valid thru 9/6/2021.
$49.99 FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE, FILTER, AND ROTATIONSave $25 on a Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil Change. Regular price $74.99. Includes: change oil and filter, rotate tires, tire inflation, perform preventative maintenance analysis, check air filters, check lights, check fluid levels and top off washer solvents, and check wiper blades. Valid thru 9/4/2021.Save $25 on a Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil Change. Regular price $74.99. Includes: change oil and filter, rotate tires, tire inflation, perform preventative maintenance analysis, check air filters, check lights, check fluid levels and top off washer solvents, and check wiper blades. Valid thru 9/4/2021.
That's a $109.99 value plus a 12-month warranty!
You won’t find anyone else offering a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation, or allowing you to Skip the Shop with free pick up and delivery. Tire Discounters: service so good, it’s stupid-good.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rating 1.0July 27, 2021Service slow always under shaffTire DiscountersJuly 27, 2021Thank you for the review Victor! We apologize for the longer wait, not what we want to have happen. Sometimes we get backed up but hopefully the store communicated that to you while you were there. If you would like us to look into your overall experience, please email "firstname.lastname@example.org" and provide your contact information along with a copy of your review for reference, and we'll get back in touch with you. Thank you!
- Rating 1.0July 6, 2021I just want there to oil change and they asked me to change some parts I clearly told to lady I just need oil change but they change on part which cost more then $80 they just want to make money don’t go there I paid $182 for just oil changeTire DiscountersJuly 7, 2021Chandel, our apologies that we did not meet your expectations, not what we want to happen! We definitely care about your experience. If you would like to discuss, please send your preferred contact information to email@example.com so we can get back in touch with you. Please include a copy of your review for reference. Thank you and stay safe!
- Rating 5.0June 9, 2021Great customer service as alwaysTire DiscountersJune 10, 2021That is how we rock so you can roll Diane! Thank you for the feedback and 5-star review! We work hard to provide you with a great experience. Please come back to see us again when you need us. Stay safe out there!
- Rating 1.0June 7, 2021I have always liked Tire Discounters, but my last couple visits at this Murfreesboro store have not been pleasant. I took my daughters car in for new tires, they over torqued the the lugnuts and caused the rotars to warp. The mechanic had a terrible time getting the lugnuts off and told me that was the problem. When I told the worker about it, he said you couldn't do that. Wrong! Last week I took my car in because there was a vibration in the back tire. They balanced and rotated the tires. Now, the vibration is in the front. I took my car back today after calling to make sure they were not busy. I waited in the lobby 20 minutes and no one came out to wait on me. The guys in the shop looked at me, but not one said sorry for the wait or we will be with you shortly. I finally called another shop and left. Very poor management at this store. I have been told to always go to the Smyrna location, they will treat you right.Tire DiscountersJune 10, 2021Christy, our apologies that we did not meet your expectations! We definitely care about your experience and we'd like to connect to learn more. If you would like to discuss, please send your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get back in touch with you. Please include a copy of your review for reference, we hope to hear back from you soon! Thank you and stay safe!
- Rating 1.0April 23, 2021By far the biggest joke of a place iv ever taken my vehicles to 10 outta 10 DO NOT RECOMMENDTire DiscountersApril 23, 2021We appreciate you being a valued customer and would like to connect to learn more. Can you please email us at "email@example.com" with your preferred contact information and full name so we can contact you? Look forward to hearing back from you soon!
- Rating 5.0March 3, 2021excellent customer service from dustin! never had service like this at discount tire. ill be back.Tire DiscountersMarch 4, 2021Dustin is the BEST! So happy we can always take great care of ya, Tyler. We rock so you can roll. See ya again whenever ya need us.
- Rating 1.0February 27, 2021The second or third time I have used this company. Every time there is one or two things Iv asked to be completed and it has failed to be done. They never complete the work. Like no mileage tag with oil change, they failed to put car jack back in its place, forgot to put skid plate back on donut tire.. incorrect price quote. Do I need to say more??? Terrible customer service. So I asked him to put an oil tag in my window and instead of using mileage of oil change and subtract the current to get an accurate mileage number they just lazy put the current mileage on the tag. What laziness . I will not be back. Iv given y’all at least two chancesTire DiscountersMarch 1, 2021We take great pride in the level of service we provide. This shouldn't have happened. Thanks for informing us. We want to dig in to learn more about your experience and work to improve going forward. If you could, please send your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!
- Rating 5.0February 18, 2021Wait was faster than anticipated/quoted. The work was fair price compared to other places with same day availability.Tire DiscountersFebruary 20, 2021That's how we roll! Hustle is our middle name, Amanda. It just didn't fit on the sign. Take care and we'll see ya again anytime ya need us.
- Rating 4.0February 13, 2021Had a flat on my way to work and needed to change out both tires anyways. I arrived at the shop right before it opened, but the wait still took 3 hours before the vehicle was done. After dropping $600 on a pair of tires, I was hoping maybe I could be in and out in at least an hour so I wouldn’t miss too much time from work. I hoped though, I did not expect it. That’s the only reason my rating wasn’t 5 stars.
Tires Discounters is always my go-to place. They always have great people there. I don’t think I paid $594 for the first two pair of tires exactly like that, but apparently that was after a discount. Oh well I needed the tires. All in all was excellent as always.Tire DiscountersFebruary 14, 2021Thanks for the stars, Adrian. Glad we could get you safely on the road. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0February 11, 2021Super friendly staff & very professionalTire DiscountersFebruary 11, 2021Check and check! We love having ya in the TD family, Tasha. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 30, 2021Dustin and Michael were awesome.Tire DiscountersFebruary 1, 2021They're the BEST! So happy we could take great care of ya, Kristina. We'll be here when ya need us.
- Rating 4.0January 13, 2021Great service. Came in at 0900 ordered tires came back at 1300 and truck was ready by 1700.Tire DiscountersJanuary 13, 2021Thanks for the stars, Mike! We’d love to know what we could’ve done to earn that last one to complete the set. If you ever have any ideas or feedback, let us know at tirediscounters.com/contact
- Rating 5.0December 27, 2020Great job once again. ThanksTire DiscountersDecember 28, 2020That's what we like to hear! We love having you in the TD family, Scott. You've got us for life.
- Rating 5.0December 19, 2020Really good service, helpful recommendations.Tire DiscountersDecember 20, 2020Woohoo! We rock so you can roll, Ed. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0December 16, 2020Always great service and very professional. I also enjoy driving by and reading the signs each week.Tire DiscountersDecember 16, 2020Glad we can always take great care of ya and hopefully put a smile on your face with our signs! Glad to have ya in the TD family, Amanda. You've got us for life.
- Rating 3.0November 26, 2020Staff was very friendly, only issue was no one called till 30 min before closing asking if we were going to pick up my truck. I live 30+ min away, the salesman waited in the parking lot an extra 5 min for us to arrive. Thank you Sir.Tire DiscountersNovember 27, 2020We definitely care about your experience and middle of the road is no place for us to be, Mike. We'd like to connect to learn more about your experience. If possible, please send your full name & preferred method of contact to http://tirediscounters.com/contact. Once received, a member of the team will respond.
- Rating 5.0November 14, 2020Not only was the service good, but the attendant at the counter was especially attentive to my need as an amputee, carrying my coffee mug to my vehicle for me upon payment of my bill, due to my remaining hand being occupied carrying my laptop. I appreciated his going the extra mile!Tire DiscountersNovember 16, 2020We rock so you can roll. Glad to take great care of ya, David. You've got us for life!
- Rating 4.0November 14, 2020Excellent customer service, had an appointment but really didn’t help the waiting timeTire DiscountersNovember 16, 2020We are always looking to improve. Right now, our appointments are like a line-jumping pass at an amusement park. An appointment gets you the next available bay. Thanks for your feedback. We would like to connect to learn more and address your concern. We are checking our history, but if you have a preferred number where we can reach you, please send it to www.tirediscounters.com/contact. We look forward to connecting.
- Rating 4.0November 4, 2020Great customer service, as usual!Tire DiscountersNovember 4, 2020We rock so you can roll! Nerdy, we know, but we are perfectionists around here and we'd love to know anything we can do to earn that last star next time. Please head to www.tirediscounters.com/contact to leave any feedback you have, Madeline. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0November 2, 2020Great customer service. Got me in and out quickly.Tire DiscountersNovember 2, 2020Woohoo! Hustle is our middle name, Lynne. It just didn't fit on the sign. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 4.0March 27, 2017I visited recently for a deluxe oil change that included tire rotation and balance. My alignment was perfect before the visit and now is off. Is that normal with a rotation and balance???Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Thanks for the overall positive rating. If you bring it back in we can check out the alignment at no cost. Or, we can also connect you with a manager about your experience and next steps. If you would like the latter, please email us your preferred contact information to email@example.com
- Rating 5.0March 1, 2017I was treated fairly and quickly! I did bring the car back a second time as I questioned the final outcome. The team took the time to review their work first which I appreciated instead of just saying it was done right the first time. We then discussed the situation and they allowed me to review everything and ask my questions. I left as a satisfied customer.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017That is definitely how we operate. We want to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied. So happy we were able to walk you through everything. Have a great one and see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 28, 2017Took my car for an oil change and new wipers and they took excellent care of me. I'm going back in a few days for much needed new tires!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Awesome! Welcome to the TD family. After that tire purchase, we will see ya every 5000 for your free tire maintenance that comes with your purchase. Thanks for the review. Have a great one.
- Rating 3.0February 18, 2017I have been to this location about 4-5 times and it is just very inconsistent when it comes to customer service. Rudeness is just in the air from the time you come in and the younger employees gives off a sense of "here comes another customer, why!?" The only time I feel welcomed and like a customer is when the older gentleman (sales rep) with glasses is there by the name of mike if I remember correctly. He takes his time and explain things like every customer deserves and not just there for his own benefit. Need more like him!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Thank you, thank you, thank you, Brian for alerting us about your inconsistent experiences. We definitely want to learn more and connect with you to address your concerns. We take customer service very seriously, and know we have to be 110%, 100% of the time. Please send your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting.
- Rating 5.0February 15, 2017They were able to take care of all of my vehicle needs.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We are honored that you have chosen us for all your car care needs, Lisa. Remember, we are always here when you need us! Thanks a million!
- Rating 5.0February 7, 2017I was looking for a place to get my tire plugged. I had a screw in it. They fixed it for FREE!!! Can't beat free!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We are honored that you have chosen us for your tire care needs, LaToya. So happy we were able to get your pumped up and back on the road so quickly and FREE!! Remember, we are always here when you need us! Thanks a million!
- Rating 5.0February 7, 2017I know my car is going to be fixed right the first time at this location from a staff who are professional, caring, and honest. I recommend them all of the time. After I heard the bang, rattle, clunk driving home from church, I knew I had to get it looked at immediately Monday morning and didn't even consider my previous service location. My tires, oil changes, rotations, repairs, and excessive questions are always answered from people who truly car about their jobs and the people who drive the cars they fix. My safety is never a question after I have my service completed here.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017YAAASSSSSSSS, just what we like to hear!! We are honored that you have chosen us for all your car care needs, Tonya. We absolutely care about your safety! Remember, we are always here when you need us! Thanks a million for your kindness and loyalty!
- Rating 5.0February 3, 2017I went by early and they drove me to work, got my car back at lunch and got every thing done so I did not have to do on my day off. They were very friendly and i love coupons ! Cheryl LegrandTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017YAAAASSSSSS, so happy you didn't have to lose your car on your day off! We have coupons on our website www.tirediscounters.com/specials. Use them often as you like. Thanks a million!!
- Rating 5.0February 3, 2017Great service! Nice people. Still found the requisite extra services, but we're nice about my refusal.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We are honored that you have chosen us for all your car care needs, The only pressure we use is in the tires. Thanks for the stars! We will see ya again and again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 28, 2017The customer service was fast and friendly and the prices were reasonableTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017YAAASSSSSSSS, just what we like to hear!! We are honored that you have chosen us for all your car care needs, Dr. Muhammad. We appreciate your business and will work hard year after year to keep earning your business. Thanks a million!
OTHER GOOD STUFF
2020 CARFAX Top-Rated Service ShopWe are proud to have been voted a CARFAX Top-Rated Service Shop for the second consecutive year!
Modern Tire Dealer's 2020 Dealer of the YearTire Discounters Founder Chip Wood is the 2020 Dealer of the Year.
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2020Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #8 with 137 retail locations.
Michelin Certified Tire TechniciansWe proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!We proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.