Open and Proud To Serve Our Community as an Essential Business!
Tire Discounters Bellevue
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(668 Reviews)
8002 Hwy 100
, TN 37221
In front of Publix
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
AFTER MARKETSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
SERVICE VALET WITH NO CHARGE PICK UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Call store for details.
The Labor is on UsTo give back to the communities in which we live and work, we're offering no-cost labor on in-stock Pirelli, Continental, Cooper, and General tires. Labor value $29.99 per tire. Plus, on sets of 4 tires, you will still get a FREE ALIGNMENT, for a total savings valued at over $200! We want to make sure all our customers can always get wherever they need to be.
CURBSIDE TOUCHLESS SERVICEWe’ll meet you in the parking lot and get you all checked in from a distance. Give us a call to let us know when you’re here.
- Rating 5.0April 7, 2020These guys were fantastic!!! I really like my new tires. Got an oil change, too!They were very nice to deal with. I highly recommend Tire Discounters in Bellevue, TN.Tire DiscountersApril 7, 2020We rock so that you can roll! Thanks for the stars! We will see ya again in 5000 miles for your free rotation, Nancy.
- Rating 5.0April 4, 2020Great customer service. Practiced social distancing. I think 99$ for an alignment when you purchase tires is too expensive.Tire DiscountersApril 5, 2020Glad we could take great care of ya, Lori. We'll see ya when ya need us.
- Rating 4.0April 4, 2020Dropped off my vehicle an hour before my
appointment and was done in a little over an hour.Tire DiscountersApril 5, 2020Thanks for the stars, Michael! But, we're perfectionists around here. Please let us know here www.tirediscounters.com/contact if there is anything we can do to earn that last star next time!
- Rating 5.0April 4, 2020Everyone at the Tire Discounters are always professional and so very helpful! I will not take my cars to anyone else than them!Tire DiscountersApril 4, 2020Thanks for the stars! Enjoy the safe road ahead and see ya for your next regular maintenance, Kurtis.
- Rating 5.0April 3, 2020Awesome customer service! Always leave satisfied with my results.Tire DiscountersApril 3, 2020Thanks for the stars! Enjoy the safe road ahead and see ya for your next regular maintenance.
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2020Thank you for great serviceTire DiscountersApril 1, 2020High five! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us, Susan.
- Rating 5.0March 28, 2020had a nail in tire. the whole crew at this store was very cool. nice, and professional. stuff you CAN NOT teach. I only have 30+ years in retail and was a VP for the largest private electronics retailer in the Southeast. Good guysTire DiscountersMarch 30, 2020Our customer service is second to none, Pat! Glad we could take great care of ya. See ya again when ya need us!
- Rating 5.0March 27, 2020Chris and all the others exceeded our expectations in quickly diagnosing and fixing our tire as we were passing through Bellevue. They were awesome!Tire DiscountersMarch 27, 2020Chris and the crew are awesome! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us, David.
- Rating 5.0March 26, 2020Great customer service! Professional staff.
Thank you TD Bellevue!Tire DiscountersMarch 27, 2020That's what we like to hear, Mike! Glad we could take great care of ya. We'll be here when ya ned us.
- Rating 5.0March 25, 2020Great and glad to have dependable place in the neighborhood!Tire DiscountersMarch 25, 2020Awesome! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0March 20, 2020Fast and friendlyTire DiscountersMarch 20, 2020Hustle is our middle name, Rob. It just didn't fit on the sign! Glad we could take great care of ya. We'll see ya when ya need us!
- Rating 5.0March 19, 2020Fantastic customer service and job well done!Tire DiscountersMarch 19, 2020Thanks for the stars! Enjoy the safe road ahead and see ya for your next regular maintenance.
- Rating 5.0March 18, 2020Very efficient and timely service!Tire DiscountersMarch 19, 2020Thanks for the stars! Enjoy the safe road ahead and see ya for your next regular maintenance.
- Rating 5.0March 16, 2020Top notch customer serviceTire DiscountersMarch 16, 2020That's what we like to hear, Regan! We rock so you can roll! We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 15, 2020My only experience with these guys were awesome and I would recommend them over any other shop. I will use them instead of Firestone for now on. No fluke people they give excellent service!!! ThanksTire DiscountersMarch 15, 2020Boom! That's what we like to hear, Kevin! Glad we could take great care of ya. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 5, 2020I love this place so much! Without a doubt I can depend on them to help me with any car needs I have at any time. Since my dad’s passing I was afraid that I wouldn’t have anyone looking out for me but they are heaven sent! Such a blessing to have such a trustworthy business close to home!Tire DiscountersMarch 6, 2020Aww, group hug, Laura! We love having you in the TD family and are happy to keep you safe out there on the road. Take care and we'll be here when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 22, 2020Moving maintenace on both cars to TD. Have had great experiences there.Tire DiscountersFebruary 22, 2020That's awesome, Tom! Welcome to the TD family! Take care and we'll be here when ya need us!
- Rating 1.0February 11, 2020I made an appointment last week and took my car in at the appointed time. It was there all day and they never even looked at it. I work alot and spent an entire day dealing with this only at the end of the day ..to have to go pick up my key. When I arrived..I waited for 15 minutes while a service tech chit chatted with a girl who walked in before me... Obviously she was getting her car looked at... The worst here. When I calmly complained at the counter I was whisked to the back where the manager told me they had a service tech call out and could not get to my car..every bay was full with numerous techs in the bays... Dont waste your time.Tire DiscountersFebruary 12, 2020We take great pride in the level of service we provide. Thank you for informing us. We want to dig in to learn more about your experience and work to improve going forward. If you could, please send your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!
- Rating 5.0January 30, 2020Tom and Sam took care of me 100% and had exceptional customer service and patience. Tires were done on time and within time frame expected. Loyal to Tire Discounters Bellevue and recommending to everyone I know!Tire DiscountersFebruary 3, 2020Tom and Sam rock! Thanks for the stars! We will see you again when ya need us.
- Rating 3.0January 28, 2020Great service - but a mistake was made - we needed to have our struts replaced - turned out to be a WHOLE lot more than struts - the whole front end/suspension was replaced to the the tune of $1850. The car handled and drove fantastic after the work was done, however, our gear shift (which was completely fine before taking in the car) was very very tight (almost immovable) when switching gears. There was no problem with the shifter before the work was done, however, there was after. 4 or 5 days later, subsequently, the gear shifter stopped working and was stuck in drive. Had to have the car towed to T.D., as they said they would look at it, however, it was likely not something related and that they don't work on transmissions etc. The car was there for almost 2 weeks and we continually had to call for updates and finally were told that someone called my wife to tell her that they could not repair the issue. No one called her. So, again, the initial work was great, worth the money, however, we left with a problem and had to tow it all over town after being told that T.D. would look at the car.Tire DiscountersJanuary 29, 2020We take the care of our customer's vehicles very seriously. Thank you for informing us. We want to dig in to learn more about your experience and work to improve going forward. If you could, please send your preferred contact information to email@example.com. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!
- Rating 5.0April 12, 2017I especially want to recognize Michael Kilstrom for his professionally pleasant manner and efficiency. He helped me with a tire problem and the technicians took care of the problem in a timely fashion. After I left the store, a "low pressure light" came on the dashboard display, so I returned to TireDiscounters. Michael went outside himself to check the tire pressure (which was fine) and the sensors. I appreciated that very much.Tire DiscountersApril 27, 2017This warms our heart, Peggy. So, happy Michael and the crew took great care of ya. Thanks for stars!
- Rating 5.0April 9, 2017Quick service. Got two tires and a free alignment in less than an hour. Great customer service. Waiting area exceeded expectations. Hot coffee, Doritos, & WiFi with a place I could do work next time I come.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We definitely want to make you as comfortable as possible, so we can take the time to do it right. Thanks for the review. We will be here when ya need us again.
- Rating 5.0April 8, 2017I am an Auto Broker and I service about 25 cars a month. I have used a national chain service facility in Bellevue for eleven years. It has never felt like a partnership. The prices were great so I tolerated the feeling they never had my best interest in mind. I average over $8000 a month in services and never felt appreciated. The service advisers and GM of the old service facility would sometimes not even acknowledge my presence when I would be waiting for service. I have regularly had to take tires I bought from them to other facilities to have them road force balanced. On many occasions we found the tires were mis-balanced or that the tires were bad. They always replaced the tires but made me feel like I was the difficult one when their tires were found to be defective. Over the years I have referred my clients to them for service and had to apologize to my clients on regular basis for their experience there also.
I service my cars to meet manufacturer certified requirements so it is important to be budget conscious to be able to afford the high standards of service required. I do oil changes, replace tires, brake jobs, alignments, and transmission services on most cars. Over the years I have replaced tires that came on the cars I purchased with plenty of tread because they could not get them to ride well. I believe they would rather sell me tires than to correct the ones on it.
In early July I decided to give Tire discounters a chance to earn my business. The first few cars went smoothly and I felt very appreciated all the way through. Last week I had two vans with tires that I honestly expected to have to replace since they rode so poorly. I know they went the extra mile to get the tires to balance. They had to dismount and turn several of the tires. The entire spirit of the organization is different than I have ever experienced in a service facility. I really feel like they have my best interest in mind.
The final item of consideration was pricing. The tire prices are competitive. The no charge services like the inspection and the alignment with tire purchases has made the relationship a better value.
I have since been referring my clients to them and I have yet to have any comments other than "what a difference."
In summary the experience has been great and I am pleased to have made the switch.
Thank you again!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Wow! Thanks for sharing. So happy that we can be your go to tire and repair shop. We do work hard to treat everyone like family. So your peeps you are sending to us should feel the same love. Please keep us informed if ever your service is not 110%. Have a great one, Todd.
- Rating 5.0April 7, 2017After trying 3 other places on my way home, I remembered the new store in Bellevue. I had been driving around with a screw in my tire with sensors going off "low tire" The sales associates greeted me with a smile saying they could get me in. What A relief! Tiimely attention to a father with two kids waiting. They had snacks, wifi and tv.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We love dads. Heck, we are family, owned and operated, so we feel ya. Thanks for checking us out. So glad we were able to get you and your family safely back on the road. Have a good one.
- Rating 5.0April 4, 2017There had been two different times I had come into this store with an unexpected flat tire, and I had to work later that day. The person that had assisted me told me that there may not be a window to fix my tire, but they were able to fit me in despite me showing up unannounced both times; they were very kind and accommodating to my situation both times and I greatly appreciate their service!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We do what we can, when we can do what we can. :) Thanks for the shoutout and we will be here when ya need us again. (unexpected or planned)
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2017Bill Reagan was excellent! Great company to deal with!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Sweeeet. Sent the kudos onto Bill. Have a great one.
- Rating 5.0March 19, 2017Great service at a good price with ever friendly staff. Have been there 3 times since they opened; the first two times, they didn't charge me for the work they performed (repairing a flat tire)--unheard of but within their company policy. Then, I walked in without an appointment on a busy Saturday morning and hoped they might be able to work me in sometime that day (I requested a tire rotation and repair of a brake problem). I realistically expected to have to wait hours to days for the diagnosis and repair. Not so. They rotated my tires and completed the brake job within 3 hours and 10 min of my arrival (that included the time it took to have my vehicle's parts brought to the store). Crazy awesome. Thank you again!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Craaaazy awesome! Thanks for the stars, Erica. Welcome to the family. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 16, 2017I was very pleased with the service and product provided - will definitely return with my two others automobiles.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Shucks, Sharon, thanks! We will see ya again with your dynamic duo.
- Rating 5.0March 13, 20174 tires, alignment and balance in and out in 2 hours time. New facility, very clean.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017That's just how we roll. Thanks for trying us out and welcome to the TD family. We will see ya again in 5000 miles for your free rotation and balancing that came with your tire purchase. This will help to make sure we get the most life out of that new tread. Happy new year!
- Rating 5.0March 12, 2017I walked i to the shop yesterday as a last minute to do before a long drive. The staff worked me in and had our car ready by 2pm on a busy day. We are grateful and have had a great experience every time we go. They are great about air fill ups too.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Glad we can keep you pumped up! Thanks for the stars and shoutout, Gabby. Have a happy new year!
Everything you always wanted to know about the Bellevue Tire Discounters
We’re all trying to do what we can these days to keep ourselves, our neighbors, and our families healthy. But those of us who still need to travel also need to keep our vehicles safe and ready.
So, for purchases over $100 or more, pick up and delivery is on us. Just give us a call and we’ll do the rest.
So, for purchases over $100 or more, pick up and delivery is on us. Just give us a call and we’ll do the rest.
Connect With Us
OTHER GOOD STUFF
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2019Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #7 with 125 retail locations.