Curbside Service Available! Give us a call when you get here!
Tire Discounters Bellevue
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(780 Reviews)
8002 Hwy 100
, TN 37221
In front of Publix
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
Shop Online or In-Store Today. Curbside Service Available.
Nation’s Largest 100% Family-Owned Tire and Automotive Dealer
Hey Nashville, Tennessee neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Nashville, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whethe...
Hey Nashville, Tennessee neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Nashville, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whether you’re at home or work, we’ll come pick up your car, perform the work you approve, from tires to automotive service, and deliver your vehicle back to you! Sure, we think we have the most beautiful tire store in Nashville, but you might have better things to do than sit at a tire and automotive services store.
Connect With Us
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
Custom Wheels & AccessoriesSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
SKIP THE SHOP℠ WITH NO CHARGE PICK-UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick-up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Must have a minimum ticket of $50. Call the store for details.We'll pick-up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Must have a minimum ticket of $50. Call the store for details.
12 MONTH DEFERRED INTEREST ON PURCHASES OF $750+ USING YOUR TIRE DISCOUNTERS CREDIT CARD*Receive 12 months deferred interest on any purchase of $750 or more when you use your Tire Discounters credit card! Learn more and apply here. Valid thru 5/31/2021Receive 12 months deferred interest on any purchase of $750 or more when you use your Tire Discounters credit card! Learn more and apply here. Valid thru 5/31/2021
$49.99 FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE, FILTER, AND ROTATIONSave $25 on a Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil Change. Regular price $74.99. Includes: change oil and filter, rotate tires, tire inflation, perform preventative maintenance analysis, check air filters, check lights, check fluid levels and top off washer solvents, and check wiper blades. Valid thru 5/31/2021.
SUMMER TRAVEL PACKAGE STARTING AT ONLY $154.98 - $40 SAVINGS!Prepare your car for summer and save $40! The Summer Travel Package includes the following amazing services: coolant fluid exchange, full synthetic oil change & filter, hose inspection, and alignment check. Valid thru 5/31/2021.
That's a $109.99 value plus a 12-month warranty!
You won’t find anyone else offering a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation, or allowing you to Skip the Shop with free pick up and delivery. Tire Discounters: service so good, it’s stupid-good.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rating 5.0May 6, 2021I am glad to see Jonathan is backTire DiscountersMay 6, 2021Thank you for the stars! We appreciate you being a valued Tire Discounters customer. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0May 5, 2021Dropped the car off the night before with a note. Called first thing in the a.m My tires were rotated and a tire was replaced by a0 a.m.Tire DiscountersMay 5, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! Glad we were able to take great care of you. We will see ya again when ya need us!
- Rating 1.0April 14, 2021Worst service I have ever received at this location, most times in and out even with new tires and alignment in less than an hour. This time had appointment and had to remind them I was there after 35 minutes, they could not find my ticket, everyone joking around, once car entered garage dude started bouncing it up and down, looked at me and smiled I said what the F. Totally unprofessional more concerned with BSing then working. Appoint was at 2PM 320 finally finished for tire rotation and balance. If I would not have checked hell there is no telling how long it would have taken. Totally disgusted with this type of service. I figure this will make no difference but I expressed my displeasure if nothing elseTire DiscountersApril 17, 2021Our apologies that we did not meet your expectations! We take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level. We would like to connect with you to learn more and address your concerns. Can you please send your preferred contact information to "firstname.lastname@example.org", including your full name, so we can get additional details and get back in touch with you? Thank you and stay safe!
- Rating 5.0April 8, 2021Jonathan great servceTire DiscountersApril 9, 2021Jonathan's the man!
- Rating 5.0March 23, 2021Appointment for oil change and tire rotation was on time and delivered as promised. TD even went above and beyond by helping me with a couple of unrelated tire issues I had at no extra charge! I will continue to take my vehicles to their Bellevue location.Tire DiscountersMarch 25, 2021Aww, group hug! So glad we were able to take such excellent care of ya, Tim. We'll be here anytime ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 12, 2021I went in for a routine oil change and they told me I needed new tires. I’m not a tire expert by any means but the fella didn’t pressure me to buy one tire versus another and educated me in laymen’s terms. I bought the Michelin’s and felt an immediate difference of quality while driving and felt like I was on a cloud. I was unlucky and drove over a nail and got a flat tire 3 days later and they repaired it free of charge. They also have a great full synthetic oil change price that’s $25 cheaper than every where else in town. Check these guys out.Tire DiscountersMarch 12, 2021Awesome! Glad we could get you safely on the road, Chris. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 4, 2021Absolutely excellent!!! I took mine and my son's car in. I had a slow leak and my son's tire ended up having to be replaced. I dealt with Frank Lineweaver. He was just brilliant! They fixedmy leak for free and because we were not able to replace all my son's tires at the time they put the spare on and put air in the others at no cost. The highest customer service. Thank you so much! I will be back.Tire DiscountersMarch 6, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! We are the authority in customer service, Eileen. We'll see ya again whenever ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 25, 2021Thank you Tire Discounters and Frank for plugging my tire after picking up a screw and for not charging me! Now, this is GREAT customer service! We've been using TD since they opened in Bellevue and will continue to use them.Tire DiscountersFebruary 25, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! We are the authority inc customer service, J. C. Glad we could get ya fixed up and back on your way. We'll see ya again anytime ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 14, 2021I had a specific tire in mind so I made an appointment a week out to give them time to get them in. A couple of days later they called to say they had received the tires. It took them only an hour & a half to install, align & balance my nice new tires! Good folks.Tire DiscountersFebruary 15, 2021That's how we roll! We are the authority in auto safety, Tom. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0February 9, 2021Roderick and team are the best.Tire DiscountersFebruary 10, 2021That's what we like to hear! Everyone loves Roderick and the Highway 100 team! Take care and we'll see ya again anytime ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 30, 2021Absolutely the best car repair experience I've ever had! Great people, great service, reasonable pricing! One stop auto service. Why would anyone go anywhere else? I'm sending my friends your way!Tire DiscountersFebruary 1, 2021Oh, man! That's what we like to hear, Essra! We are the authority in auto safety and customer service. We'll see ya again anytime ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 27, 2021Friendly crew and good work.Tire DiscountersJanuary 27, 2021Check and CHECK! We love having ya in the TD family, Amy. We'll see ya again whenever ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 24, 2021Awesome customer service! Professional, great attitude, and plugged a hole in my tire for free. I have never experienced such great service anywhere else! So thankful for tire discounters. Will definitely be buying my next set of tires from them!Tire DiscountersJanuary 25, 2021Oh, man--what an awesome review! So glad we were able to take great care of ya, mary. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 23, 2021Great service!Tire DiscountersJanuary 24, 2021That's how we roll! So glad to have ya in the TD family, Carol. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 21, 2021As always, Roderick and his team performed flawlessly. Prompt. Communicative. Friendly. Honest. Great pricing. If only all businesses performed like they do...Tire DiscountersJanuary 21, 2021That's how we roll. Roderick is the BEST! So glad we could keep ya safe on the road, Glen. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 20, 2021Great customer serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 21, 2021That's how we roll! We are the authority in customer service, Kyle. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 19, 2021Great serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 20, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! We are the authority in auto safety, Perkins! Happy to take great care of ya and we'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 12, 2021Dropped off my car for four new tires at 8 a.m. Rcvd a call mid-morning stating the job was done along with my request tocheck the brakes/pads.
The staff was courteous and friendly.Tire DiscountersJanuary 13, 2021That's how we roll. Glad we were able to keep ya rollin' (and stoppin') safely, Gerry. See ya in 5000 miles for your 1st of many free lifetime tire care visits. We want to take make sure we take good care of those new puppies.
- Rating 5.0January 12, 2021The best tire company I have ever experienced!Tire DiscountersJanuary 13, 2021Aww, group hug! Thanks for the shoutout, Ed. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 12, 2021Thank you, thank youTire DiscountersJanuary 12, 2021You got it! Happy we could help ya out, Keith. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0April 12, 2017I especially want to recognize Michael Kilstrom for his professionally pleasant manner and efficiency. He helped me with a tire problem and the technicians took care of the problem in a timely fashion. After I left the store, a "low pressure light" came on the dashboard display, so I returned to TireDiscounters. Michael went outside himself to check the tire pressure (which was fine) and the sensors. I appreciated that very much.Tire DiscountersApril 27, 2017This warms our heart, Peggy. So, happy Michael and the crew took great care of ya. Thanks for stars!
- Rating 5.0April 9, 2017Quick service. Got two tires and a free alignment in less than an hour. Great customer service. Waiting area exceeded expectations. Hot coffee, Doritos, & WiFi with a place I could do work next time I come.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We definitely want to make you as comfortable as possible, so we can take the time to do it right. Thanks for the review. We will be here when ya need us again.
- Rating 5.0April 8, 2017I am an Auto Broker and I service about 25 cars a month. I have used a national chain service facility in Bellevue for eleven years. It has never felt like a partnership. The prices were great so I tolerated the feeling they never had my best interest in mind. I average over $8000 a month in services and never felt appreciated. The service advisers and GM of the old service facility would sometimes not even acknowledge my presence when I would be waiting for service. I have regularly had to take tires I bought from them to other facilities to have them road force balanced. On many occasions we found the tires were mis-balanced or that the tires were bad. They always replaced the tires but made me feel like I was the difficult one when their tires were found to be defective. Over the years I have referred my clients to them for service and had to apologize to my clients on regular basis for their experience there also.
I service my cars to meet manufacturer certified requirements so it is important to be budget conscious to be able to afford the high standards of service required. I do oil changes, replace tires, brake jobs, alignments, and transmission services on most cars. Over the years I have replaced tires that came on the cars I purchased with plenty of tread because they could not get them to ride well. I believe they would rather sell me tires than to correct the ones on it.
In early July I decided to give Tire discounters a chance to earn my business. The first few cars went smoothly and I felt very appreciated all the way through. Last week I had two vans with tires that I honestly expected to have to replace since they rode so poorly. I know they went the extra mile to get the tires to balance. They had to dismount and turn several of the tires. The entire spirit of the organization is different than I have ever experienced in a service facility. I really feel like they have my best interest in mind.
The final item of consideration was pricing. The tire prices are competitive. The no charge services like the inspection and the alignment with tire purchases has made the relationship a better value.
I have since been referring my clients to them and I have yet to have any comments other than "what a difference."
In summary the experience has been great and I am pleased to have made the switch.
Thank you again!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Wow! Thanks for sharing. So happy that we can be your go to tire and repair shop. We do work hard to treat everyone like family. So your peeps you are sending to us should feel the same love. Please keep us informed if ever your service is not 110%. Have a great one, Todd.
- Rating 5.0April 7, 2017After trying 3 other places on my way home, I remembered the new store in Bellevue. I had been driving around with a screw in my tire with sensors going off "low tire" The sales associates greeted me with a smile saying they could get me in. What A relief! Tiimely attention to a father with two kids waiting. They had snacks, wifi and tv.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We love dads. Heck, we are family, owned and operated, so we feel ya. Thanks for checking us out. So glad we were able to get you and your family safely back on the road. Have a good one.
- Rating 5.0April 4, 2017There had been two different times I had come into this store with an unexpected flat tire, and I had to work later that day. The person that had assisted me told me that there may not be a window to fix my tire, but they were able to fit me in despite me showing up unannounced both times; they were very kind and accommodating to my situation both times and I greatly appreciate their service!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We do what we can, when we can do what we can. :) Thanks for the shoutout and we will be here when ya need us again. (unexpected or planned)
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2017Bill Reagan was excellent! Great company to deal with!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Sweeeet. Sent the kudos onto Bill. Have a great one.
- Rating 5.0March 19, 2017Great service at a good price with ever friendly staff. Have been there 3 times since they opened; the first two times, they didn't charge me for the work they performed (repairing a flat tire)--unheard of but within their company policy. Then, I walked in without an appointment on a busy Saturday morning and hoped they might be able to work me in sometime that day (I requested a tire rotation and repair of a brake problem). I realistically expected to have to wait hours to days for the diagnosis and repair. Not so. They rotated my tires and completed the brake job within 3 hours and 10 min of my arrival (that included the time it took to have my vehicle's parts brought to the store). Crazy awesome. Thank you again!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Craaaazy awesome! Thanks for the stars, Erica. Welcome to the family. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 16, 2017I was very pleased with the service and product provided - will definitely return with my two others automobiles.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Shucks, Sharon, thanks! We will see ya again with your dynamic duo.
- Rating 5.0March 13, 20174 tires, alignment and balance in and out in 2 hours time. New facility, very clean.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017That's just how we roll. Thanks for trying us out and welcome to the TD family. We will see ya again in 5000 miles for your free rotation and balancing that came with your tire purchase. This will help to make sure we get the most life out of that new tread. Happy new year!
- Rating 5.0March 12, 2017I walked i to the shop yesterday as a last minute to do before a long drive. The staff worked me in and had our car ready by 2pm on a busy day. We are grateful and have had a great experience every time we go. They are great about air fill ups too.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Glad we can keep you pumped up! Thanks for the stars and shoutout, Gabby. Have a happy new year!
OTHER GOOD STUFF
2020 CARFAX Top-Rated Service ShopWe are proud to have been voted a CARFAX Top-Rated Service Shop for the second consecutive year!
Modern Tire Dealer's 2020 Dealer of the YearTire Discounters Founder Chip Wood is the 2020 Dealer of the Year.
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2020Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #8 with 137 retail locations.
Michelin Certified Tire TechniciansWe proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!We proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!