Curbside Service Available! Give us a call when you get here!
Tire Discounters Mt. Juliet
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(797 Reviews)
401 S Mt Juliet Rd
, TN 37122
Located next to Red Robin. Look for our red roof!
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
Shop Online or In-Store Today. Curbside Service Available.
Nation’s Largest 100% Family-Owned Tire and Automotive Dealer
Hey Mount Juliet, Tennessee neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Nashville, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whe...
Hey Mount Juliet, Tennessee neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Nashville, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whether you’re at home or work, we’ll come pick up your car, perform the work you approve, from tires to automotive service, and deliver your vehicle back to you! Sure, we think we have the most beautiful tire store in Mount Juliet, but you might have better things to do than sit at a tire and automotive services store.
Connect With Us
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
Custom Wheels & AccessoriesSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
SKIP THE SHOP℠ WITH NO CHARGE PICK-UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick-up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Must have a minimum ticket of $50. Call the store for details.
12 MONTH DEFERRED INTEREST ON PURCHASES OF $750+ USING YOUR TIRE DISCOUNTERS CREDIT CARD*Receive 12 months deferred interest on any purchase of $750 or more when you use your Tire Discounters credit card! Learn more and apply here. Valid thru 9/6/2021.
$49.99 FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE, FILTER, AND ROTATIONSave $25 on a Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil Change. Regular price $74.99. Includes: change oil and filter, rotate tires, tire inflation, perform preventative maintenance analysis, check air filters, check lights, check fluid levels and top off washer solvents, and check wiper blades. Valid thru 9/4/2021.
That's a $109.99 value plus a 12-month warranty!
You won’t find anyone else offering a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation, or allowing you to Skip the Shop with free pick up and delivery. Tire Discounters: service so good, it’s stupid-good.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rating 5.0July 19, 2021Great customer service every time. These folks always take great care with my tires and were even able to work me in for flat repair when they were booked solid. Will continue doing business here.Tire DiscountersJuly 20, 2021That’s how we rock so you can roll Hollee! Thank you for the feedback and 5-star review! We work hard to provide you with a great experience. Please come back to see us again when you need us. Stay safe out there!
- Rating 5.0July 13, 2021Very pleasant oil changeTire DiscountersJuly 16, 2021Thank you for the stars Ged! We appreciate you being a valued Tire Discounters customer. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0June 21, 2021This past Saturday, things started off a bit rocky in the customer service department, but before the day was over, Darin, the store manager, and Jason, the regional manager had gone out of their way to make sure we were happy with our service. Tire Discounters, you have earned our repeat business by proving that customers are important.Tire DiscountersJune 21, 2021Outstanding! Thank you for the stars! We appreciate you being a valued Tire Discounters customer. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us
- Rating 1.0June 19, 2021Made an appointment for an 8am oil change. Was there when the doors opened. At noon, they still had not started on my vehicle. The only explanation given was that “we don’t have the techs here for an oil change”. No apology and no offer of a discount. Worst customer service ever. Will never be back.Tire DiscountersJune 21, 2021Our apologies that this was anything but a perfect visit Chip! We definitely care about your experience and would like to get all of the details. If you have not already started working with the store to resolve, please send your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get back in touch with you. Please include all of the details and a copy of your review for reference. Thank you and stay safe!
- Rating 5.0June 9, 2021Great customer service, great folks working thereTire DiscountersJune 10, 2021Awesome, glad to hear that you loved the service Steven. We try to go above and beyond with every customer. Thank you for the 5-star review, it means a lot to us. Stay safe out there!!
- Rating 5.0May 11, 2021Awesome customer service. They were friendly, efficient, and quick. Thanks!Tire DiscountersMay 12, 2021Awesome! Rockin' and rollin'! Hustle and friendly are our middle names (we have weird parents!), it just didn't fit on the sign. Take care and we'll see ya again when you need us!
- Rating 5.0April 4, 2021Fast and friendly.Tire DiscountersApril 4, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Kathryn. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0March 9, 2021The staff is professional and efficient.Tire DiscountersMarch 10, 2021Check and CHECK! That's what we're going for, Belinda. Take care and we'll be here anytime ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 6, 2021Great service! Friendly knowledgeable associates.Tire DiscountersFebruary 9, 2021Check and check! Glad we were able to take excellent care of ya, Peggy. We'll see ya again anytime ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 23, 2021DJ was great today! I had been buying from Discount Tire for years and he convinced me on the phone to come see why Tire Discounters is different... Man this guy is great! He matched discount tires price on the tires, installed them himself (very quickly) and even did the alignment! Couldn’t be more pleased with my new Automotive shop and especially DJ CaseyTire DiscountersJanuary 24, 2021DJ is the BEST! What would we do without him? Take care, Beau--we'll see ya again whenever ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 15, 2021Great customer serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 16, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! Our customer service is second to none, Patrick. Glad we could take great care of ya. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 15, 2021great customer serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 16, 2021That's what we like to hear! We are in it for the long haul, K. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 4.0December 29, 2020Great customer service. I do think brake jobs are extremely high-$529 to replace front rotors and brake pads. Pleased with the service provided, just can’t afford the excessive cost on parts and labor.Tire DiscountersDecember 30, 2020Thanks for the stars, Jeff. We'd be happy to go over any pricing issues you've got if you wanna shoot us your preferred contact info here www.tirediscounters.com/contact. Thanks for reaching out--we'll talk soon!
- Rating 5.0December 24, 2020Usual great service!Tire DiscountersDecember 26, 2020That's what we like to hear! Happy we could keep ya safe on the road, John. You've got us for life!
- Rating 5.0December 16, 2020My vehicle was not quite right when I got vehicle back a few weeks ago. I brought it back in and worked with D.J. this time. He went out of his way to make it right. My family and I are extremely happy with how D.J. Casey treated us and we will be back because he made the problem right and valued us as customers. A+ customer service D.J.Tire DiscountersDecember 17, 2020That's what we are here for. We work hard to get things right the first time, every time, Robert. But, when we falter, we work that much harder to make things right. Take care.
- Rating 2.0December 9, 2020In and out very quick, but it would be nice not to have the tire pressure light on when I leave the facility. Now, I have to make a return trip when it should have been taken care of in the first place.Tire DiscountersDecember 10, 2020Thanks for alerting us to this issue. We definitely should be checking your air pressure before you leave us, Christopher and we are checking in with the team to make sure this doesn't happen again. We'd love to connect on this if you have a minute to send us your contact info to email@example.com. Talk soon.
- Rating 5.0December 9, 2020Had my tires rotated in less than an hour. It went very smoothly.Tire DiscountersDecember 10, 2020That's how we roll! Hustle is our middle name, John, it just didn't fit on the sign. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0December 8, 2020Fast and great pricingTire DiscountersDecember 9, 2020Check and CHECK! We rock so you can roll, D. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0December 8, 2020Good customer serviceTire DiscountersDecember 9, 2020Woohoo! Our customer service is second to none, Donald! Take care--we'll be here when ya need us.
- Rating 4.0November 13, 2020Great jobTire DiscountersNovember 14, 2020Rockin' and rollin'! Nerdy, we know, but we're perfectionists around here, Pam, and we'd love to know what we can do to earn that last star next time! Head to www.tirediscounters.com/contact to let us know any feedback you have! We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0April 9, 2017first met chuck on my intial visit. He ordered my tires and kept in touch with me for three days very unusual this day and time to find great customer service like that..By the time i left we were friends for life.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Wow. Friends for life, the ultimate compliment. Thanks for sharing. We have sent on the kudos to Chuck and team. Thanks again.
- Rating 1.0April 6, 2017Went to drop off car on October 2 2015 at 10am. Getting service on alignment on car. Was patience enough to leave the car there since i work two doors down from them. Was told car should be done around 1pm. Ok. Great im fine with that. When 4pm come went down to see how it was goin to see that the car was not even being work on still sitting in the parking lot. Was told by one of the rep he'll bring the car to me since im only two doors down. He ask what time i get off work told him 10 pm . Ok,he said ill bring it over. Come around 930 pm. No car was there no phone call telling me that the car is not complete or cant get it done tonight. For an alignment does not take an over job !!!! Im very un happy now i dont have a car to get to or to work simce is in the garage of the shop. Did not get any phone called telling me such or if car will not be done. Heading over to get the car after work. What in the world. Its inside not outside in the parking lot. I want my refund back on what ive have paid to get the service done !! Now how im i supposed to get to work on the morning while the car is not even finished for an alignment an alignment job !!! Very un happy pwrson now. This very poor workmanship and management coming from a company like yours! !! I would expext a better communication and thought and how business is done. This is very horrible. Dont promise to your customers if you cant deliver.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Noi, thanks for taking the time to alert us through a review. We would like to connect you with a manager. Would you mind emailing us your preferred phone number so that we can give you a call? our apologies for the delay and miscommunication. We hope to connect soon.
- Rating 5.0April 4, 2017Have visited this location several times, from my free balance and rotation to oil change, to tire for my camper and finally tire pressure sensors being replaced. I have each time been very impressed with the professionalism of the technicians, to the service received from Chuck and Taylor at the service counter. Had to return with issues after tire pressure valves were replaced, and they gladly and promptly worked on the situation to correct the problems. Not only did they take care of me, but about a week later I get a phone call from Chuck, just to make sure everything was okay. I'm sure that was above and beyond! way to go Chuck.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Go Chuck! Thanks for the review and patronage. We will be here whenever ya need us again. Tiiiiiirre Discounters.
- Rating 5.0April 2, 2017I was a customer at the Mt. Juliet store for the first time. Chuck was the definition of customer service. I just purchased my car and it needed tires.
Little did I know that I had locking lugs, and no key.
They were able to get them off and do the job.
They didn't have any replacement non locking lugs in stock, so Chuck ordered them and they are going to put them on as soon as they come in.
That's so nice I am going to get an oil change when the lugs come in.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Nice. Chuck's picture is in the dictionary when you look up customer service. Thanks for the review and see ya at your oil change.
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2017Tire was flat on wife's vehicle. I had to take it for repair after work. Pulled into the lot only to be informed they were closing in 4 minutes. Attendant looked at the tire and said he would go ahead and fix it. Fixed the tire at no charge. Life saver for a family with 3 small kids. They have earned a customer for life!!!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Wow! So happy they were able to take care of ya and get you on your way home safely with your fam. Have a great one and see ya when ya need us again.
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2017I work at Staples & my battery was dead after work. I had a co worker jump me & I went straight to TireDiscounters to see if they had a Battery that would work for my Vehicle and Immediately Chuck helped me. Battery with new bolts all replaced and got me out of there within 25 min. Awesome Job and I will return for future services.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Electrifying! Glad we got you home quickly after a long day of work. We will be here when ya need us again!
- Rating 5.0March 31, 2017I have used tire discounters twice, for tires and a oil change. Both times were met by Chip Wood with friendliness and eagerness for my personal business. No one likes to go the tire shop, but they made it more comfortable and were more attentive to me than other places. Also a big plus is location to shops and restaurants. I will continue to bring my vehicles to Tire Discounters.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017You're pretty lucky if you met the owner twice! He does live in all of us. Have a great one and see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2017i have had good experiences at other m.j. tire shops, no complaints. but TD has gone above and BEYOND ALL MY EXPECTATIONS. i feel bad for the other shops, cause there's not a better value than TD!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Ha. Above and beyond is our favorite hangout. Not sure why the other stores don't ever want to join us to hangout. Thanks for the stellar review!
- Rating 5.0March 29, 2017The staff are very friendly and professional,especially Dustin was very helpful. The work I needed done was done exactly the way I asked. I will be back in the future and will highly recommend this store to my friends and familyTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Sending a high five to Dustin now. Thanks for the review and reco. That is the ultimate compliments. Have a great one, Tim!
- Rating 5.0March 28, 2017I've taken my vehicle twice to the Mt. Juliet, TN store and both times have had great experiences! The gentlemen in the front are knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to take the necessary time to answer questions and help every customer to the best of their ability. Thanks again!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Awesome sauce. Thanks for the review, John. Welcome to the TD family. We look forward to taking care of ya in the future.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
2020 CARFAX Top-Rated Service ShopWe are proud to have been voted a CARFAX Top-Rated Service Shop for the second consecutive year!
Modern Tire Dealer's 2020 Dealer of the YearTire Discounters Founder Chip Wood is the 2020 Dealer of the Year.
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2020Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #8 with 137 retail locations.
Michelin Certified Tire TechniciansWe proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!We proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.