Tire Discounters Sharonville
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(446 Reviews)
11805 Lebanon Rd
, OH 45241
Just off 275 Sharonville Exit, across from Fifth Third Bank and Speedway.
General Manager at Tire Discounters
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
FREE Alignment with any 4-tire purchase ($129.99 Value)
Nation’s Largest 100% Family-Owned Tire and Automotive Dealer
Hey Cincinnati, OH neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Cincinnati, Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters knows you have plenty of things you’d rather be doing than fixing your car. Fort...
Hey Cincinnati, OH neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Cincinnati, Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters knows you have plenty of things you’d rather be doing than fixing your car. Fortunately, we don’t. We’ll help you Skip the Shop®, and if you need a lift, we are happy to schedule one for you so you can focus your time on something else! Sure, we think we have the most beautiful tire store in Cincinnati on 11805 Lebanon Rd, but you might have better things to do than sit at a tire and automotive services store.
Connect With Us
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
Custom Wheels & AccessoriesSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
Auto GlassTire Discounters Auto Glass, now known as Chip's Auto Glass, is here for all of your auto glass and ADAS needs. Chip's Auto Glass offers in-shop or mobile auto glass service. We work with all insurance providers and handle all makes and models.
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) CalibrationSelf-driving vehicles may be a few years away from road domination, but advanced technology safety systems inside these vehicles are starting to be commonplace in new vehicles. One location specifically that has ADAS is your windshield. We have trained experts on all ADAS systems and will work with all makes and models in which recalibration is available.
FREE Alignment with any 4-tire purchase ($129.99 Value)Receive a free alignment with any 4-tire purchase at any Tire Discounters location. That's a $129.99 value plus a 12-month warranty! We believe you should always get an alignment with a new set of tires. It can cause treads to wear unevenly, and in the worse case void your tire manufacturer’s warranty. Then, as we all know too well, during your vehicle's life, potholes are hit, sharp turns are taken and brakes are slammed - all of which cause your components to wear down and shift. Do not worry, this is natural wear and tear - but it can accelerate tire damage. When we align your tires, we are returning the angles of your vehicle's wheels to your manufacturer's specifications.
Up to $210 Total Savings on Michelin Tires$110 INSTANT SAVINGS ON 4 MICHELIN TIRES WHEN YOU DONATE TO WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT! Plus, receive up to a $100 rebate with a purchase of $999 or more with your Tire Discounters credit card or a $50 rebate with a purchase of 4 tires or $499 or more. Plus, receive a free alignment ($129.99 value) with every 4-tire standard installation!
Up to $200 Total Savings on Cooper Tires$100 INSTANT SAVINGS ON 4 COOPER TIRES WHEN YOU DONATE TO WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT Plus, receive up to a $100 rebate with a purchase of $999 or more with your Tire Discounters credit card or a $50 rebate with a purchase of 4 tires or $499 or more. Plus, receive a free alignment ($129.99 value) with every 4-tire standard installation!
Up to $100 Rebate when you use your Tire Discounters Credit CardReceive a $50 Rebate on 4 tires or any purchase of $499 OR get a $100 Rebate on any purchase of $999 or more when using your Tire Discounters Card.
That's a $129.99 value plus a 12-month warranty!
We include a FREE alignment on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rating 5.0July 10, 2023Great Service and great jobTire DiscountersJuly 12, 2023Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 2.0June 9, 2023Oil & Transmission fluid change with tire rotation. Service experience on Monday was great, but found out the hard way on Friday that the lug nuts on passenger side front wheel were not properly tighened and the wheel almost came off when my 16 year old was driving to work (all 5 lugs were completely loose). Called tire discounters and Frank helped me get the car to the store where he checked and tightened all 4 wheels to spec. Very close call on a significant safety issue.Tire DiscountersJune 12, 2023Ryan, our apologies that we did not meet your expectations, this should not have happened and we're glad you got it resolved quickly and that there were no issues! We definitely care about your experience and we'd like to connect so we can look into this ASAP. If you would like to discuss, please send your contact information (preferably phone number) to email@example.com so we can get back in touch with you. Please include a copy of your review for reference, we hope to hear back from you soon! Thank you and stay safe!Rating 4.0February 22, 2023Online scheduling was greatTire DiscountersFebruary 23, 2023Awesome! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Dan. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0January 29, 2023ExcellentTire DiscountersJanuary 29, 2023Awesome! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Vivian. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0January 23, 2023I thought bringing in my car for a new tire was going to be a one and done. There were however other underlying issues my vehicle was having. Andrew at the Sharonville location was super helpful and patient. He made the situation 10 times less stressful for me I greatly appreciated all of his help.Tire DiscountersJanuary 23, 2023Awesome! Glad we could get you safely on the road, Maeve. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0January 2, 2023Kuddos to Andrew, Jayden and one other gentleman on their team for taking care of me when I came in at closing time
They were professional and helpful and took care of my deflating tire
Didn’t hesitate to help, which they easily could have done
Way to go!!
Keep up your five star serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 3, 2023Andrew, Jayden, and the Lebanon Road team rock, so you can roll, Carrie. Glad they were able to take great care of you. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 3.0December 12, 2022The tires were not ordered and ready when I arrived. I had to wait 2 hours for them to arrive from the warehouse 1 mile away. Unacceptable. The guys at the shop though were great and did a good job, but it shouldn't take me 4 hours for tires when I schedule an appointment 6 days ahead of time.Tire DiscountersDecember 13, 2022We definitely care about your experience and the middle of the road is no place for us to be, Scott. We'd like to connect to learn more about your experience. If possible, please send your full name & preferred method of contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include a copy of your review for reference. Once received, a member of the team will respond.Rating 5.0November 9, 2022Went just for air. The young man was prompt, respectful, courteous, and professional. Went above and beyond. Very much appreciatedTire DiscountersNovember 10, 2022That's how we roll! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Rob. We will see ya again when ya need us.Rating 5.0September 14, 2022Corey and the rest of the staff in Sharonville were great. They took care of my tire issue in no time. Will definitely go back for any additional work. Thank youTire DiscountersSeptember 14, 2022Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, David. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0July 15, 2022I bought a set of tires today from Sharonville tire discounters and I was upgraded by randy the store manager because of some confusion on the white letters we thought were on a particular tire that weren’t randy was a true honest gentleman and a man of his word with integrity he stood behind his price and gave me a wonderful expieriance with tire discounters I highly recommend randy and tire discountersTire DiscountersJuly 16, 2022Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, William. We will see ya again in 5000 miles for your free rotation.
- Rating 5.0June 25, 2022I was heading home from out of town on a Friday night, and had just hit a pothole and saw my tire going flat. Googled Tire Discounters, exited the highway and headed to Corey's store. Lilly took care of me right away. I mentioned I had an appointment at 6:00 and it was 12 minutes away. She told me, "No problem". True to her word, I made my appointment with a minute to spare!
Thanks to Corey and his team - with a special shout out to Lilly. Thanks for taking care of me!Tire DiscountersJune 25, 2022That's how we roll! Glad we could get you safely on the road, Dan. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0May 26, 2022Hours before heading to the airport for a week-long trip, all four of the tires on my Civic Si started to leak. Imagine coming home from a red-eye flight to find your vehicle in long-term parking with flat tires. Corey not only took care of the leaks (one tire had a nail; the others had corrosion around the bead),but also stored the car for the eight days I would be out of town. I've been a longtime costomer of another tire store which couldn't even take my car, but Corey and crew have won my future business. In a post-pandemic world with staffing challenges and supply chain issues, Tire Discounters knows how to get the job done. And, are you aware of their significant contributions to the local nonprofit scene? Organizations like, "May We Help", provide one-off solutions for people with disabilities because Tire Discounters provides the support to make it possible. Well done.Tire DiscountersMay 26, 2022Awesome! Glad we could get you safely on the road, Jeff. We will see ya again when ya need us.Rating 4.0May 19, 2022Do great once your in but your appointment time does not mean that much. 1 Hr 15 min for a tire rotation with appointment and then did not tighten air valve caps so they are all gone on the drive home.Tire DiscountersMay 19, 2022Thank you for your feedback, Jamie. We'll circle back with the team on the air valve caps. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0April 21, 2022I cried today! My brand new Chevrolet Silverado truck had a nail in it, I pulled out the nail and heard a hissing sound! I am a disabled veteran I had no clue what to do next. I called my Insurance company they instructed me to call a nearby tow company ( so much for paying for roadside service) so I called Walmart the response was, (we are out of plugs) I cried harder!! I phoned a friend who said let me take you to Tire Discounters. Let me share, these employees are the BEST!! They are knowledgeable, friendly, and experienced in helping people who are as me, having no clue what to do!! The staff with Corey as their manager helped calm me, reassuring me this is easily fixable!! Within a few minutes my truck was repaired and drivable!! Thank You Thank You Thank You to a great experience and the costs are so within my budget!!! Corey you and your staff are awesome 😎Tire DiscountersApril 22, 2022Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Pam. You've got us for life!Rating 5.0April 4, 2022A "Big Thanks You" to Lilli who greeted me with my service needs, Anthony who handled the situation, And Corey who knows a lot of customers by their name!! Corey has an excellent TEAM in Sharonville!Tire DiscountersApril 4, 2022Awesome! We love having you in the TD family, Doug! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 1.0April 4, 2022NOT GOOD. SERVICE WAS NOT AT ALL SATISFACTORY IT WAS NEXT DAY LATE FOR A FLAT TIRE REPAIR AFTER I MADE AN APPOINTMENT AND BROUGHT THE CAR AN HOUR EARLY. NEVER WAS NOTIFIED THAT SERVICE WAS COMPLETETire DiscountersApril 4, 2022We take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level, Mike. We make every effort to ensure that our services are consistent. Thanks for alerting us to your experience. We would definitely like to connect to learn more. Please send your preferred contact information to email@example.com so we can get back in touch with you, and please include a copy of your review for reference. We hope to hear back from you soon and look forward to connecting you with a TD team member.Rating 1.0February 22, 2022Made the mistake of telling them I was desperate. Literally charged me double what anyone else would have because they knew I had no choice.Tire DiscountersFebruary 22, 2022We take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level. We make every effort to ensure that our services are consistent across the board, Will. Thanks for alerting us to your experience. We would definitely like to connect to learn more. Please send your preferred contact information (including full name) to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!Rating 5.0January 6, 2022A tire leak, under warranty, was repaired at the Oak Ridge tire Discounters facility on 22 December.
I have been purchasing tires from Tire Discounters for well over a decade, at stores in Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee. All the stores have given exemplary service with a high degree of professionalism. However, the Oak Ridge retail store has gone above and beyond what is expected. I would indicate them to be the best of the best. They just don't seem to be able to do enough for you.
In this case, I had a total flat and had to go in without an appointment. They worked me around their other appointments and got me back on the road in a couple of hours.
While in the waiting area they kept me (as well as the other customers) abreast of progress.
The Tire Discounter's associate who waited on me was Andrew M. When I first entered, he came running out of the service area, into the lobby and greeted me. His greeting was so warm and friendly I almost turned around as I thought maybe one of his friends had entered the store behind me. It toll me aback (in a pleasant way) for a moment and I wasn't expecting it.
There was a lot of pressure that day, being close to Christmas, and the waiting area at times was full. Andrew never acted rushed of harried. He maintained total friendly professionalism and gave every single person the time and attention needed. In fact, he actually seemed to be enjoying his job as opposed to someone who just goes through the functions.
It was far more fun to watch Andrew do his job than to watch the television in the waiting area. He was endlessly answering the phone, running back to the service area, going out in the parking area to check on vehicles, letting people in the waiting area know their progress on their vehicle and checking customers out at the service desk, all done with a smile.
At one point, when the waiting area was full, he even took the time to walk in and joked with us, "Is there anything I can do for anyone. Please raise your hand!" That got a nice laugh and made everyone feel relaxed.
It seems that there is always a disgruntled customer wherever you go, even when there is no real reason for it. Andrew had one that day. I have to say the customer was the one being unreasonable. But he was handled with aplomb, by Andrew, and the customer and his son actually left with a smile.
The two hours went by quickly, the tire was repaired properly and I left quite pleased....as did every other customer that I saw that day.
When you go to a tire store one is not always in the best of mood, and you look forward to getting the job done and getting out and on your way. You are not expecting to actually enjoy your visit. But that is exactly what I did.
It was an enjoyable two hours and I took notice in observing the professionalism and friendliness of ALL the associates there.
The tone of a service establishment is often set by the manager. The Oak Ridge store certainly has an exemplary manager judging by what I saw.
As mentioned, my major interaction was with one associate, Andrew M. who appeared to have sales counter duty that day. He was not only one of the best retail associates that I have had at the several Tire Discounter Sores, but one of the best I have ever encountered ANYWHERE.
If you need new tires or tires service, definitely consider going to the Oak Ridge Tire Discounters. I guarantee you will be glad you did.Tire DiscountersJanuary 6, 2022Andrew and the Oakey team rock, so you can roll, Barry! You've got us for life!Rating 5.0December 11, 2021Great customer service. They were very accommodating to my schedule and even told me about the concierge service which was super helpful.Tire DiscountersDecember 12, 2021Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Jennifer. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0December 10, 2021Absolutely great customer service . The young lady (Kayla?) and young man at the front desk were first class and had great people skills. They both work very quickly and resolved my tire issue no problem. I have been there before and felt the same way. I traveled all over the country cleaning chemical spills and rated a lot of motels,etc and I like to rate good as well as bad service. I have recommended other people to go to this tire discounters and they all feel the same way. I am very, very sincere when I say their service was awesome. PatTire DiscountersDecember 10, 2021Thanks for the stars, Patrick! Glad we could get you safely on the road. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0April 10, 2017The staff at the Sharonville store are always friendly and helpful. They service our vehicles quickly and efficiently. Thanks for your help.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Thanks for the stars, Mark. We definitely love Sharonville and the area! We will be here when ya need us again.Rating 5.0April 3, 2017This staff was fantastic. I was stranded on the interstate and out of town. Crew was able to take in me in right away, find the problem, fix quickly & affordably.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Fantastical! Being stranded can always cause such a sense of being alone. (Wise words :) Glad we could help you out.Rating 5.0March 23, 2017stopped by without an appointment. quickly rotated tires (in an out within 1/2 hour. offered tip to mechanic who refused saying the prompt service was his pleasureTire DiscountersApril 12, 2017We don't accept tips, but we sure do love a review! Thanks for the shoutout. We will see ya again in 5000 miles.Rating 5.0March 23, 2017I had been slowly losing pressure in my right/front tire for the last few weeks and finally found the time to let Tire Discounters take a look. The Sharonville location was the branch closest to me at the time, so I stopped-in. I was greeted promptly and with a smile. The gentleman who greeted me took some basic information from me and provided an estimate on the repairs he felt might be necessary. He then invited me to relax in the comfortable waiting area while the technicians took a look. I was hoping the problem was a minor one and would not require a tire replacement since its Christmas week and the money in my wallet was - well - less than plentiful and my credit card was still smoking from all of the Christmas gift buying! After a short wait, my car was ready and the "damage" was less than $30 - just as estimated. Great news! Thank for your honesty Tire Discounters! I have gotten great service at Tire Discounters for over 15 years and would never even consider another option for tires. Thanks guys!Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Glad we were able to make the repair and save your wallet from blowing up. Thanks for the kind review and loyalty. We love having you in our family. Have a great holiday!Rating 4.0March 15, 2017I stopped in Christmas week to have a tire rod fixed before a long trip. They were able to get me in right away. I knew the problem when I went in but they showed me the actual damaged part and how it worked-things I was not clear on. The staff members were nice and helpful. I was not getting tires so I had to pay a lot for the alignment. This cost was the only thing to leave a bad taste in my mouth. The tire rod and labor cost made sense to me.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017So happy we were able to get you back on the road safely for the holiday. We also appreciate the feedback on the cost of the alignment without a tire purchase. This cost is why our competitors think we are crazy for including it with the tire purchase. I have sent your feedback to the team. Who knows? It may be a good idea to include this service for any repair that would benefit from an alignment on top of the original repair. Thanks and see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 12, 2017I went in for a flat repair at a busy time and was told that it would take 1.5 hrs if I needed to wait there. The waiting area was pleasant and had coffee and bottled water to drink. The repair was completed earlier than promised (75 minutes) and was free under the their road hazard guarantee.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Love when the road hazard covers ya. It always pays off! Thanks for the stars and we will see ya again when ya need us, Paul!Rating 1.0March 10, 2017My wife brought our vehicle in because we have had a problem for over a year with tires losing air. Upon our return from vacation today, one of the tires is again about flat. This is going on way too long without any resolution to this ongoing problem. It is about time you replace the tires just not tighten valve cores over and over. Been there twice in December but no resolution, just a continuation of ongoing problems. This has been going on for over a year.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Jerry, we have alerted Mike, the regional manager for your area, about your experience and continued issue. Would you mind sending your preferred phone number that is best to reach you? We will add this to your support ticket. You can email this to email@example.com. Thank you for alerting us through a review.Rating 4.0March 7, 2017It took 3 hours but they did it right, they are the only ones that took the time to test drove my Honda.
after I had another store try to balance with poor resultsTire DiscountersApril 12, 2017We aren't always the quickest, but we take the time to do it right. Glad we could get you back in balance. If you ever have any ideas or feedback to earn that last star, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, Bruce!Rating 1.0March 3, 2017Had an appointment for balance and rotation at Sharonville store and turned into a 2 1/2 hour wait. Got home and found three of my 2012 jeep cherokee wheels were gouged up. Had to drop the car off so they could take the rims to be repaired. They turned out ok but was a big hassle for 5 days. Never had a problem before I guess the tire changer didn't know what he was doing. Probably will go to another store. The wheels were still nicked up in a few spots but I'll take care of them my self.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Kevin, thanks for alerting us through a review. We definitely need to connect you with a manager. Would you mind sending us your preferred contact information to email@example.com? We are starting a customer care ticket for you.Rating 5.0March 1, 2017Driving my van on I-275 my tire pressure alarm come on. I got off of the exit and pulled right into Tire Discounters. As I am explaining to the sales associate what happened, the tire was going flat. He explained it would be about a 2 hour wait. It was Friday afternoon and I was just trying to get home 2 hours away. He had a technician air up the tire and pull it close to a bay. He plugged the hole and he pulled the van back to where I was. The sale associate handed me the keys and said no charge. All this took was 30 minutes. I was very greatful. Now this is putting customers first. Guys I thank you very much.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017You are most welcome, Randy. So happy that we could get ya safely pumped back up. We have many locations across the Cincinnati area. We look forward to servicing you again whenever you need us. Thanks!
OTHER GOOD STUFF
Best of North - Cincy Magazine 2020Best of North - Cincy Magazine 2020Best of North - Cincy Magazine 2020
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
Proud to be recognized as Modern Tire Dealer's 2020 Dealer of the YearTire Discounters Founder Chip Wood is the 2020 Dealer of the Year.Learn More
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2020Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #8 with 137 retail locations.
Registered member of the Auto Glass Safety CouncilTire Discounters is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council and has agreed to comply with the current AGRSS standard for safe auto glass replacement!
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.