Now Offering Service Valet℠ Pick Up and Delivery!
Tire Discounters Mt. Washington
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(379 Reviews)
153 Brookside Ct
, KY 40047
In front of Kroger
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
Custom Wheels & AccessoriesSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
SERVICE VALET℠ WITH NO CHARGE PICK UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Must have a minimum ticket of $50. Call the store for details.
Curbside Touchless ServiceWe’ll meet you in the parking lot and get you all checked in from a distance. Give us a call to let us know when you’re here.
$49.99 FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE, FILTER, AND ROTATIONSave $20 Instantly on the best full synthetic oil change in the business. Synthetic oil provides the highest level of protection against heat, deposits and wear.
- Rating 5.0July 3, 2020The gentleman that work the front desk are awesome! Very informative! They go out if there way too help you! I would not go anywhere else for my tires or oil changes!Tire DiscountersJuly 6, 2020Awesome! We do like to talk shop, Keesha. We employ ASE Certified technicians to ensure quality work. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0July 2, 2020Anthony and Riaan, treated me great. Glad you have them at this location.Tire DiscountersJuly 6, 2020Anthony and Riaan are the BEST! So glad we could take awesome care of ya, Troy. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0June 28, 2020great customer serviceTire DiscountersJune 29, 2020Thanks for the stars! Glad we could get you safely on the road, Danny. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0June 24, 2020Anthony and his team had amazing customer service, was friendly and stayed over to make sure my tire was taken care properly. He showed genuine concern about the safety of me and my kids and made sure my car was safe for me to drive. Anthony definitely went the extra mile making sure I was satisfied with my experience and happy with the service I received. I look forward to tire discounters being our new home for my car servicing needs!Tire DiscountersJune 25, 2020That's how we roll! We are the authority in auto safety, Nicole! Glad we could keep you and your family rollin' safely. Take care--we'll be here when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0June 8, 2020Great customer service. I bought new tires and they put them on in a timely manner.Tire DiscountersJune 8, 2020That's how we roll, Tim! See ya in 5000 miles for your 1st of many free lifetime tire care visits. We want to take make sure we take good care of those new puppies.
- Rating 5.0June 5, 2020Great customer service and very helpfulTire DiscountersJune 6, 2020Glad we could keep ya rollin', Russell! We love having you in the TD family. You've got us for life.
- Rating 5.0June 3, 2020Quality service. Honest service. Much appreciatedTire DiscountersJune 3, 2020Thanks for the stars! We will see you again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0May 30, 2020Exceptional, fast service!Tire DiscountersJune 1, 2020Thanks for the stars! We will see you again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0May 29, 2020Great customer serviceTire DiscountersMay 30, 2020Our customer service is second to none, Tim! Glad we could take great care of ya. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0May 29, 2020Great Customer ServiceTire DiscountersMay 30, 2020Our customer service is second to none, Darrell! We love having ya in the TD family. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 4.0May 24, 2020Good experience for a changeTire DiscountersMay 25, 2020Thanks for the stars! We’d love to know what we could’ve done to earn that last one. If you ever have any ideas or feedback, let us know at tirediscounters.com/contact
- Rating 5.0May 24, 2020The guys made buying tires easy and affordable... I hope the tires are as good as my experience at the store.Tire DiscountersMay 28, 2020Thanks for the stars! Enjoy the safe road ahead and see ya for your next regular maintenance.
- Rating 5.0May 23, 2020Always great service!Tire DiscountersMay 28, 2020Thanks for the stars!
- Rating 5.0May 21, 2020Great customer services. Services were clear and completed quicklyTire DiscountersMay 21, 2020Fantastic! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Sherrie. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0May 21, 2020Great customer serviceTire DiscountersMay 21, 2020For our great customers! We will see you again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2020In and out. Great customer service.Tire DiscountersMay 21, 2020Keepin' you rollin'! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2020I had an appointment, they got me right in. The guy behind the counter was very nice and did a great job. good customer serviceTire DiscountersMay 21, 2020Glad we were able to take great care of you, Jeff!
- Rating 5.0May 17, 2020Fast and friendly customer serviceTire DiscountersMay 18, 2020Keepin' you rollin'! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0May 16, 2020I had an appointment at 12:00 for oil and tire rotation. Dropped my car off around 10:30. Car was ready at 11:40. Very good service.Tire DiscountersMay 18, 2020Woohoo! We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0May 15, 2020Tire Discounters In Mt. Washington continue to exceed my expectations even after years of being a loyal customer. Thank you for your incredible client focus in everything you do!Tire DiscountersMay 15, 2020That's how we roll! We love having you in the TD family, Ashley!
- Rating 5.0April 6, 2017Prompt action on making appointment. Service performed on time.employees show genuine concern for customers needs. Mr Sturdivant leads employees by setting good .exampleTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Genuine is our middle name. Thanks for the review. We sent the team a big high five. Have a great one.
- Rating 5.0April 3, 2017U went here today, got serviced in a timely maner, and was very helpful with my issue within my budgit. Im pleased with the serviceTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Saweet! Thanks for the review. We will be here when ya need us again.
- Rating 5.0March 28, 2017Purchased the road hazard warranty with my tires, and am glad I did. Got a screw in my tire, and they repaired it in a very timely manner. I was treated as well as someone making a purchase. I'll be back.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017That is what it is like to be a part of the TD family. Thanks for the stars and we will be here when ya need us again. Make sure to head back in 5000 miles for your free tire maintenance to make sure we get the most life out of your new tread.
- Rating 5.0March 23, 2017A HUGE shout out to the Mt Washington location. I've always taken my vehicle to the dealership for service until I got the ole one two from them. Well today proved why I will never go back. The service guys at TD fixed things that the dealership guys left behind (b/c I'm about second chances) but charged me for... They treated me with respect and I couldn't thank them enough! I'll be back!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017A HUGE thank you for the review. Welcome to the TD family. Have a great one!
- Rating 3.0March 21, 2017I had my oil changed at the Mt. Washington, KY store, service was OK but the friendship was not. Really miss Steve Couch there. Seems like every time I go there I don't know who the manager is. Don't want to say unfriendly but don't feel the pleasantness there anymore. REALLY MISS STEVE always friendly and superb service.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Thanks for taking the time to alert us through a review. Change is always tough. I have passed along your feedback to the regional manager. If you would like to connect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred contact information. We are always looking to improve.
- Rating 5.0March 21, 2017Great job thanks for checking out my brakes
and tire rotationHappy holidaysTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Happy holidays! Thanks for the shoutout. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 17, 2017Great service, in and out even without an appointment.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Sweet. Love when things can work out time wise, Troy. Thanks for the review and see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 17, 2017I've been to several tire places back in Lexington, where I go to school. I had an issue with my tire that every place said I had something I needed to replace. However, none of these "fixes" actually did anything for my tire. Finally, Tire Discounters at Mt. Washington were able to fix the issue in no time as well as not charge, due to it being a very simple problem. Overall, the people were very nice and the job was done quick!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017On point! So glad we could get things squared away for ya. We will see ya again when ya need us. (Don't ya feel good you don't have to keep trying tire places :)
- Rating 2.0March 16, 2017I would think that when your oil is changed....they would also reset your oil percentage sensor in your car. Sometimes they do...sometimes they dont......many more times it is not. This time was a NOT. This upsets me, pay good money and a job is not completed all the way.
I had to explain a situation from the last visit that I was concerned with...to three different people. Seems to be a lack of communication between employees.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Scarlet, thanks for alerting us through a review. This personally drives me bonkers too. We will make sure to alert the regional manager that will coach with the store. We would love to connect with you too. Would you mind emailing us your preferred contact information to email@example.com? Please reference this review. Thanks again for the alert.
- Rating 1.0March 16, 2017Had oil changed 12-17-15 in my son's truck. Discovered a huge puddle of oil in garage a short time after. Son took it somewhere else and it was discovered the oil filter wasn't properly tightened causing the oil to leak out.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Dave, this experience is very important for us to learn more. We take the quality of our care very seriously. We would like to connect you with the regional manager. Would you mind emailing us your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org? Please reference this review so that I can pull everything together for the manager. Thank you for taking the time to alert us through a review.
Everything you always wanted to know about the Mt. Washington Tire Discounters
Now offering Service Valet℠ pick up and delivery. Ask for Service Valet℠ and we'll pick your car for service then return it to your home or work. It's that easy!
And, for purchases over $50 or more, Service Valet℠ pick up and delivery is on us.
And, for purchases over $50 or more, Service Valet℠ pick up and delivery is on us.
Connect With Us
OTHER GOOD STUFF
CARFAX Top-Rated Service ShopProud to be recognized as a 2019 CARFAX Top-Rate Service ShopProud to be recognized as a 2019 CARFAX Top-Rate Service Shop
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2019Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #7 with 125 retail locations.