SKIP THE SHOP℠ WITH NO CHARGE PICK-UP AND DELIVERY
Tire Discounters Mt. Washington
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(434 Reviews)
153 Brookside Ct
, KY 40047
In front of Kroger
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
Shop Online or In-Store. Curbside Service Available.
Nation’s Largest 100% Family-Owned Tire and Automotive Dealer
Hey Mount Washington, Kentucky neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Louisville, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right,...
Hey Mount Washington, Kentucky neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Louisville, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whether you’re at home or work, we’ll come pick up your car, perform the work you approve, from tires to automotive service, and deliver your vehicle back to you! Sure, we think we have the most beautiful tire store in Mount Washington, but you might have better things to do than sit at a tire and automotive services store.
Connect With Us
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
Custom Wheels & AccessoriesSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
AUTO GLASSOur in-shop or mobile auto glass service will do the job right and do it FAST. We work with all insurance providers and handle all makes and models.Our in-shop or mobile auto glass service will do the job right and do it FAST. We work with all insurance providers and handle all makes and models.
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) CalibrationSelf-driving vehicles may be a few years away from road domination, but advanced technology safety systems inside these vehicles are starting to be commonplace in new vehicles. One location specifically that has ADAS is your windshield. We have trained experts on all ADAS systems and will work with all makes and models in which recalibration is available.Self-driving vehicles may be a few years away from road domination, but advanced technology safety systems inside these vehicles are starting to be commonplace in new vehicles. One location specifically that has ADAS is your windshield. We have trained experts on all ADAS systems and will work with all makes and models in which recalibration is available.
SKIP THE SHOP℠ WITH NO CHARGE PICK-UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick-up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Must have a minimum ticket of $50. Call the store for details. No charge pick-up and deliveryWe'll pick-up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Must have a minimum ticket of $50. Call the store for details. No charge pick-up and delivery
12 MONTH DEFERRED INTEREST ON PURCHASES OF $750+ USING YOUR TIRE DISCOUNTERS CREDIT CARD*Receive 12 months deferred interest on any purchase of $750 or more when you use your Tire Discounters credit card! Learn more and apply here. Valid thru 5/31/2021.
$49.99 FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE, FILTER, AND ROTATIONSave $25 on a Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil Change. Regular price $74.99. Includes: change oil and filter, rotate tires, tire inflation, perform preventative maintenance analysis, check air filters, check lights, check fluid levels and top off washer solvents, and check wiper blades. Valid thru 5/31/2021.Save $25 on a Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil Change. Regular price $74.99. Includes: change oil and filter, rotate tires, tire inflation, perform preventative maintenance analysis, check air filters, check lights, check fluid levels and top off washer solvents, and check wiper blades. Valid thru 5/31/2021.
SUMMER TRAVEL PACKAGE STARTING AT ONLY $154.98 - $40 SAVINGS!Prepare your car for summer and save $40! The Summer Travel Package includes the following amazing services: coolant fluid exchange, full synthetic oil change & filter, hose inspection, and alignment check. Valid thru 5/31/2021.
That's a $109.99 value plus a 12-month warranty!
You won’t find anyone else offering a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation, or allowing you to Skip the Shop with free pick up and delivery. Tire Discounters: service so good, it’s stupid-good.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rating 1.0May 8, 20218:30 AM left car to have flat fix. Told them would pick it up after lunch. At 2:45, they still have not looked at it & tried to say they told me 3:30. What they real ask me was if I wanted to waited. Really glad I did not wait. To make matters even more interesting, they could not find paperwork in my name after I signed a copy before I left. Oh, I did call day before to schedule the xar in.Tire DiscountersMay 8, 2021Hi Steve! Our apologies that we were unable to make this a perfect experience for you. If you would like us to look into what happened, please email "firstname.lastname@example.org" and provide your contact information and we'll get back in touch with you. We are working diligently on minimizing wait time delays overall! We do appreciate the review, hopefully we can earn a 5-star review on your next visit!
- Rating 1.0April 2, 2021I recently bought a set of tires for my 2013 F-150. I was told that I needed to replace one of my rims. I was told that they would order it and it would be two or three days to get it. I waited ten days and I didn’t hear from them. I called and talked to Travis again and had to give him all my information again. I waited over a week and had to call Travis and remind him again. He finally ordered it and I put down a deposit and made an appointment for 4-2-21 at 10:00 AM. I show up for my appointment and there’s no information in the computer and the appointment was never made and that I would have to wait and hour or two for my rim to be installed. I had enough, I requested a refund and wanted to be done with it. It took 30 minutes to receive my refund and I was told that I would be charged a 25% handling fee... they want me to pay for their poor service..Tire DiscountersApril 2, 2021We just responded to your FB message, Chris, and again, we take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level. We make every effort to ensure that our services are consistent. Thanks for alerting us to your experience. We apologize for the disconnect and would like to connect to learn more. We are pulling up your paperwork, but if you could, please send your preferred contact information (including full name) to email@example.com , so we can match you up with the service ticket that we opened. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!
- Rating 5.0March 21, 2021Good customer serviceTire DiscountersMarch 21, 2021Awesome! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Nancy. You've got us for life!
- Rating 1.0March 16, 2021I had an appointment at 12 and got here at 11:30 for a tire rotation. At 12:30 they couldn’t tell me when in would get in so I got my keys and left. I own a business and can’t sit up here all day. So I scheduled and appointment at 9am the next morning. Got there at 8:40am and gave them my keys. It is now almost 9:30am and vehicle has not moved from the parking lot. I can see the workers standing there talking.Tire DiscountersMarch 17, 2021We definitely respect your time & take your feedback seriously. We do get backed up from time to time, but the team should be providing updates throughout to let you know of any unexpected delays. Thank you for the alert, Drew. That being said, we'd like to connect & learn more. If possible, please send your preferred method of contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, a member of the team will reach out. We value your insight and hope to chat soon.
- Rating 5.0March 11, 2021Follow up from a previous review as it relates to a customer service experience I had yesterday. Had a rough country level kit installed in December and at that time I was told to come back after 1,500 mikes to get a free alignment. Yesterday the service manger told me it was going to be $100 despite me trying to explain the situation. With that said Bryce gave me a totally different experience today. Not only did he understand and honor the free alignment he gave me a free oil change. Typically don’t leave reviews however wanted show some appreciation to the gentleman for his follow up and apology for my experience.Tire DiscountersMarch 11, 2021That's what we are here for. We work hard to get things right the first time, every time. But, when we falter, we work that much harder to make things right. Take care, Stephen. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 2.0March 10, 2021Had a rough country level kit and tires installed in December 2020, Was told at the time of the installation I would need to bring back my truck back after 1,500 miles for a free alignment. Took my truck in today for oil change, tire rotation, suspension check and the free alignment I was promised. To my surprise the gentleman working the counter told me it would be $100 for the alignment. While trying to explain I was told to bring it back after 1,500 miles he repeatedly cut me off and to be frank was just rude to me. Good service to include customer service in December but the guy working the counter today needs to be retrained on approach and tone of voice and taking the time to listen to the customer. Was not a pleasant experience.Tire DiscountersMarch 10, 2021We take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level. We make every effort to ensure that our services are consistent and normally we hear great things about our team, Stephen. Thanks for alerting us to your experience. We apologize for the disconnect and would like to connect to learn more. We are pulling up your paperwork, but if you could, please send your preferred contact information (including full name) to email@example.com or tirediscounters.com/contact. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!
- Rating 5.0February 22, 2021#1 Tire service center for this family. Wife had a blowout with Grand baby in car drove all the way home shredding tire.Our friends at TD replaced tire under previous purchased hazard warranty and helped save us $100. Same day service problem solved Thanks!Tire DiscountersFebruary 24, 2021That's what we're here for! So glad we were able to get ya safely back on the road and that road hazard came in clutch yet again! Take care and we'll see ya again anytime ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 9, 2021Great ExperienceTire DiscountersFebruary 10, 2021That's what we like to hear! We are the authority in auto safety, LaTanya. We'll see ya again whenever ya need us.
- Rating 3.0February 7, 2021They took care of the service I requested however even with an appointment it took 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation.Tire DiscountersFebruary 8, 2021We definitely respect your time & take your feedback seriously. We do get backed up from time to time, but the team should be providing updates throughout to let you know of any unexpected delays. Thank you for the alert. That being said, we'd like to connect & learn more, Greg. If possible, please send your preferred method of contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, a member of the team will reach out. We value your insight and hope to chat soon.
- Rating 5.0February 5, 2021Outstanding Service!Tire DiscountersFebruary 6, 2021That's what we like to hear! We are the authority in auto safety and customer service, Roger. You've got us for life.
- Rating 1.0January 14, 2021Totally disappointed in my visit today booked an appointment for an oil change. After sitting there 30 minutes past my visit time I asked hey when will my truck be going in to be told there’s still two ahead of you why make an appointment if you’re going to be that far behind . Found out the changed the managers and the ones there now are not friendly at all.. Very very disappointedTire DiscountersJanuary 16, 2021We are always looking to improve. Right now, our appointments are like a line-jumping pass at an amusement park. An appointment gets you the next available bay, so there may have been two earlier appointments ahead of ya, Steve. Thanks for your feedback. We would like to connect to learn more and address your concern. We are checking our history, but if you have a preferred number where we can reach you, please send it to email@example.com. We look forward to connecting.
- Rating 1.0January 14, 2021Rotation and alignment appointment not met on a timely manner, aka late. No tire rotation was accomplished nor realignment that was rotation be rechecked that was done less than 90 days ago. Now I'm told that I need 2 new tires. So I'm taking my business else where.Tire DiscountersJanuary 14, 2021We definitely want to dig in and get to the bottom of any of these issues you've had, Chris. Would you mind sending us your preferred contact info and full name to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can connect? We'll be in touch soon.
- Rating 5.0January 13, 2021Awesome serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 13, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! So glad to have ya in the TD family, Kenny. You've got us for life.
- Rating 5.0January 7, 2021I have been a customer at your Mt Washington store for years. I get my oil changed, tire rotation, alignment, tires and struts at this location. Great service.Tire DiscountersJanuary 8, 2021Thanks for the stars! Hustle is our middle name. It just didn't fit on the sign. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0January 3, 2021Excellent customer serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 6, 2021Awesome! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Barbara. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0December 16, 2020Excellent ! I appreciate the quick action taken to help me!Tire DiscountersDecember 16, 2020We rock so you can roll! Happy to have ya in the TD family, Rhonda. You've got us for life.
- Rating 5.0December 13, 2020Good experienceTire DiscountersDecember 14, 2020That's how we roll! We love having you in the TD family, Roger. See ya again whenever ya need us.
- Rating 1.0December 5, 2020Tired of these people trying to sell new tires instead of rotation and balance .... they didn’t even try ... I will not buy tires here again ... they were bought new from TD had an appointment at 10:00 am they we’re supposed to call when done ... they never called ... I called them at 3:00 pm they then told me they couldn’t do it ... even though it was a part of the original purchaseTire DiscountersDecember 6, 2020We definitely want to get to the bottom of any issues you've had with us, Terry. Would you mind sending us your preferred contact information to www.tirediscounters.com/contact? We look forward to connecting.
- Rating 5.0December 4, 2020Great customer service! Fast, friendly. All around gerat experience. THANK YOU!Tire DiscountersDecember 5, 2020Our customer service is second to none! So glad we could take excellent care of ya, Sherry. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0November 20, 2020Knowledgeable and courteous customer service. Price was good. Service was fast and accurate.Tire DiscountersNovember 21, 2020Sounds like we checked all the boxes! Happy we could keep ya safe on the road, Chris. You've got us for life!
- Rating 5.0April 6, 2017Prompt action on making appointment. Service performed on time.employees show genuine concern for customers needs. Mr Sturdivant leads employees by setting good .exampleTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Genuine is our middle name. Thanks for the review. We sent the team a big high five. Have a great one.
- Rating 5.0April 3, 2017U went here today, got serviced in a timely maner, and was very helpful with my issue within my budgit. Im pleased with the serviceTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Saweet! Thanks for the review. We will be here when ya need us again.
- Rating 5.0March 28, 2017Purchased the road hazard warranty with my tires, and am glad I did. Got a screw in my tire, and they repaired it in a very timely manner. I was treated as well as someone making a purchase. I'll be back.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017That is what it is like to be a part of the TD family. Thanks for the stars and we will be here when ya need us again. Make sure to head back in 5000 miles for your free tire maintenance to make sure we get the most life out of your new tread.
- Rating 5.0March 23, 2017A HUGE shout out to the Mt Washington location. I've always taken my vehicle to the dealership for service until I got the ole one two from them. Well today proved why I will never go back. The service guys at TD fixed things that the dealership guys left behind (b/c I'm about second chances) but charged me for... They treated me with respect and I couldn't thank them enough! I'll be back!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017A HUGE thank you for the review. Welcome to the TD family. Have a great one!
- Rating 5.0March 21, 2017Great job thanks for checking out my brakes
and tire rotationHappy holidaysTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Happy holidays! Thanks for the shoutout. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 3.0March 21, 2017I had my oil changed at the Mt. Washington, KY store, service was OK but the friendship was not. Really miss Steve Couch there. Seems like every time I go there I don't know who the manager is. Don't want to say unfriendly but don't feel the pleasantness there anymore. REALLY MISS STEVE always friendly and superb service.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Thanks for taking the time to alert us through a review. Change is always tough. I have passed along your feedback to the regional manager. If you would like to connect, please email us at email@example.com with your preferred contact information. We are always looking to improve.
- Rating 5.0March 17, 2017I've been to several tire places back in Lexington, where I go to school. I had an issue with my tire that every place said I had something I needed to replace. However, none of these "fixes" actually did anything for my tire. Finally, Tire Discounters at Mt. Washington were able to fix the issue in no time as well as not charge, due to it being a very simple problem. Overall, the people were very nice and the job was done quick!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017On point! So glad we could get things squared away for ya. We will see ya again when ya need us. (Don't ya feel good you don't have to keep trying tire places :)
- Rating 5.0March 17, 2017Great service, in and out even without an appointment.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Sweet. Love when things can work out time wise, Troy. Thanks for the review and see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 1.0March 16, 2017Had oil changed 12-17-15 in my son's truck. Discovered a huge puddle of oil in garage a short time after. Son took it somewhere else and it was discovered the oil filter wasn't properly tightened causing the oil to leak out.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Dave, this experience is very important for us to learn more. We take the quality of our care very seriously. We would like to connect you with the regional manager. Would you mind emailing us your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org? Please reference this review so that I can pull everything together for the manager. Thank you for taking the time to alert us through a review.
- Rating 2.0March 16, 2017I would think that when your oil is changed....they would also reset your oil percentage sensor in your car. Sometimes they do...sometimes they dont......many more times it is not. This time was a NOT. This upsets me, pay good money and a job is not completed all the way.
I had to explain a situation from the last visit that I was concerned with...to three different people. Seems to be a lack of communication between employees.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Scarlet, thanks for alerting us through a review. This personally drives me bonkers too. We will make sure to alert the regional manager that will coach with the store. We would love to connect with you too. Would you mind emailing us your preferred contact information to email@example.com? Please reference this review. Thanks again for the alert.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
2020 CARFAX Top-Rated Service ShopWe are proud to have been voted a CARFAX Top-Rated Service Shop for the second consecutive year!
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.
Modern Tire Dealer's 2020 Dealer of the YearTire Discounters Founder Chip Wood is the 2020 Dealer of the Year.
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2020Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #8 with 137 retail locations.
Registered member of the Auto Glass Safety CouncilTire Discounters is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council and has agreed to comply with the current AGRSS standard for safe auto glass replacement!Tire Discounters is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council and has agreed to comply with the current AGRSS standard for safe auto glass replacement!
Michelin Certified Tire TechniciansWe proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!We proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!