Tire Discounters Bardstown
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(377 Reviews)
4401 Bardstown Rd
, KY 40218
Next to ALDI
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
Now Available: Skip the Shop® Pick-up and Delivery.
Nation’s Largest 100% Family-Owned Tire and Automotive Dealer
Hey Louisville, Kentucky neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Louisville, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, wheth...
Hey Louisville, Kentucky neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Louisville, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whether you’re at home or work, we’ll come pick up your car, perform the work you approve, from tires to automotive service, and deliver your vehicle back to you! Sure, we think we have the most beautiful tire store in Louisville, but you might have better things to do than sit at a tire and automotive services store.
Connect With Us
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
Custom Wheels & AccessoriesSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
AUTO GLASSOur in-shop or mobile auto glass service will do the job right and do it FAST. We work with all insurance providers and handle all makes and models.
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) CalibrationSelf-driving vehicles may be a few years away from road domination, but advanced technology safety systems inside these vehicles are starting to be commonplace in new vehicles. One location specifically that has ADAS is your windshield. We have trained experts on all ADAS systems and will work with all makes and models in which recalibration is available.
FREE ALIGNMENT WITH 4-TIRE PURCHASE + TD STANDARD INSTALLATION ($129.99 VALUE & 12-MONTH WARRANTY)Receive a free alignment with 4-tire purchase with TD Standard Installation at any Tire Discounters location. That's a $129.99 value plus a 12-month warranty!
Up to $220 Total Savings on Select Michelin Tires or $50 Instant on any PairDonate any amount to the Wounded Warrior Project and receive $100 instant savings when you buy 4 Michelin tires OR $50 instant when you buy any 2 Michelin tires. Plus, get a $70 mail-in rebate on select sets of Michelin. Plus, get a $50 mail-in rebate when you use your Tire Discounters credit card.
Up to $150 Total Savings on Cooper Tires or $50 Instant on any PairReceive up to $150 Total Savings when you purchase select sets of 4 in-stock Cooper Tires! The Wounded Warrior Project's mission is to help, honor, and empower Wounded Warriors who have incurred a physical or mental injury, illness, or wound during their military service. "IT'S OUR TURN!" Donate any amount to the Wounded Warrior Project and... $100 INSTANT SAVINGS when you buy 4 Cooper tires OR $50 instant when you buy any 2 Cooper tires. Plus, get a $50 mail-in rebate when you use your Tire Discounters credit card. Plus, receive a free alignment ($129.99 value) with every 4-tire standard installation!
Buy 3 Get 1 Free on Select Nexen Tires!Buy 3 Get 1 Free on Select Nexen Tires! Buy 3 and get the 4th Free on Nexen N'Priz AH8 Tires OR $70 Instant savings 4 Nexen tires (excludes N'Priz AH8) or get $35 instant savings on 2 Plus, receive a free alignment ($129.99 value) with every 4-tire standard installation!
That's a $129.99 value plus a 12-month warranty!
You won’t find anyone else offering a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation, or allowing you to Skip the Shop with free pick up and delivery. Tire Discounters: service so good, it’s stupid-good.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rating 4.0August 30, 2022Little longer wait than normal but was busy. Good visit though. Always nice.Tire DiscountersAugust 30, 2022We definitely care about your experience and the middle of the road is no place for us to be, Ann. We'd like to connect to learn more about your experience. If possible, please send your full name & preferred method of contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include a copy of your review for reference. Once received, a member of the team will respond.Rating 5.0August 27, 2022Came in for flat repair and got me out fast. Great service!Tire DiscountersAugust 27, 2022Awesome! Glad we could get you safely on the road, T. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0August 24, 2022I go to all Tire Discounters. This one is good service.Tire DiscountersAugust 24, 2022Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, William. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0August 23, 2022Brought my first full set of tires. Been buying used ones here and there. Glad and very happy buying a full set of new ones. Car rides so much better. Thanks!Tire DiscountersAugust 24, 2022Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Alena. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 3.0August 18, 2022Was supposed to be $39.99 Synthetic Oil Change but was told my Lexus SUV takes 6.4 Quarts of oil and was charged $61.00+
Even though I gave my car specifications when I scheduled the appointment
Didn’t seem to be honest???Tire DiscountersAugust 18, 2022We’re sorry we didn’t meet your expectations, Rod. Understand that we take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level. We make every effort to ensure that our services are consistent. Thanks for alerting us to your experience. We would definitely like to connect to learn more. Please send your preferred contact information to email@example.com so we can get back in touch with you, and please include a copy of your review for reference. We hope to hear back from you soon and look forward to connecting you with a TD team member.
- Rating 5.0July 28, 2022I had an issue at another tire place that said would be hours to fix my flat tire. Come to Tire Discounters and you fixed me right up quickly. On top of that didn't charge me. You have gained a customer!Tire DiscountersJuly 29, 2022Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Susan. We will see ya again when ya need us.Rating 5.0July 28, 2022Great customer service. Very friendly. Stephen was really helpful.Tire DiscountersJuly 29, 2022Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Ron. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0July 22, 2022I was in the other day and just wanted to shout out David and David. They took care of me and good customer service. Good service is hard to find.Tire DiscountersJuly 22, 2022Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you. PA. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0July 22, 2022Great service. Thanks for getting me in and taking care of me. You guys are my go to for automotive needs!Tire DiscountersJuly 22, 2022Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Shabib. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0July 18, 2022The team was great to work with. I worked with two David’s! Friendly from the beginning and let me know all my options. My car rides much smoother. I will definitely be back when the time comes.Tire DiscountersJuly 18, 2022Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Andrea. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 1.0July 13, 2022I arrived at 7:53 for an 8:00 appt. Four tires for my Chevy Colorado. I was told I could only get a coupon for my free alignment because they had no tech. Then 20 minutes in they told me there was a wrong lug nut on the driver side front tire and they would need to break it off in order to change the tire. Then, they didn't have the stud or the lug nut. Waited an hour for parts delivery. Found they could not fix the stud they snapped and I would be forced to drive it with 4 instead of 5 lug nuts. Then, another tech showed up from another store so he could do the alignment. He came in with a story of a tie rod end that wouldn't budge so the alignment came with a warning about tire wear. Finally, 3.5 hrs later, my truck was sort of ready. I paid the bill for 911 dollars, 140 more than the work I authorized. When I got home I noticed they charged me 129 + tax for my free alignment. This was the worst experience of getting tires ever.Tire DiscountersJuly 13, 2022We’re sorry we didn’t meet your expectations, Michael. Understand that we take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level. We make every effort to ensure that our services are consistent. Thanks for alerting us to your experience. We would definitely like to connect to learn more. Please send your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get back in touch with you, and please include a copy of your review for reference. We hope to hear back from you soon and look forward to connecting you with a TD team member.Rating 4.0April 1, 2022Service manager was really helpful . Sales manager needs additional training on speaking about other customers that were less than satisfied and they had negative comments about their service .Tire DiscountersApril 1, 2022Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Richard. We will see ya again when ya need us.Rating 5.0February 1, 2022Excellent service and very professional
service personnel.A+Tire DiscountersFebruary 1, 2022Awesome! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Lee. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0December 25, 2021Life saver, staff are helpful and accommodating. Thanks to places like tire discounters. They are there when big companies are not. Problem solver. They deserve 5 star ratings. I would highly recommend tire discounters.Tire DiscountersDecember 26, 2021Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Weng. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.Rating 5.0December 21, 2021Great customer service. Knowledge of staff. Excellent time management skillsTire DiscountersDecember 23, 2021Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Lawanna. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0November 20, 2021everyone was incredibly nice....the repairs were fast and efficient....I would recommend this company to everyoneTire DiscountersNovember 20, 2021Right?! Why would you go anywhere else Gary? That is how we rock so you can roll! Thank you for the feedback and 5-star review! We work hard to provide you with a great experience every time. Please come back to see us again when you need us and spread the word! Stay safe out there!!Rating 4.0November 15, 2021Customer Service was great. The only thing I didn't like was that my "doughnut" tire wasn't placed back in the trunk correctly.Tire DiscountersNovember 15, 2021Thank you for the positive 5-star review. Your time is important and we appreciate you being a valued TD customer and we also appreciate you sharing your experience. We hope we can earn that last star on your next visit. Stay safe!Rating 1.0October 7, 2021First of all I got my car serviced here after sending it for an alignment which still wasn’t correct so I had to make another appointment to see what the problem was. So they schedule me for another skip the shop appointment for 10am this morning. At 11am I called to see what the issue was or if maybe they had to cancel or push it back. Chris the sales manager had no idea what I was talking about he said Justin the manager that scheduled the appointment must have messed it up because there wasn’t a record of me having a skip the shop appointment. And hopefully he could get someone to pick my car up to see what the issue was. Finally I get a call they can come get it he asked what time am I off work I said 330. Not a problem. So I call at 2:00 to see how far along we were because I was getting off at 230 instead today. The car hadn’t even been pulled inside yet and he said at that point at 2:10 that it would be another hour hour and a half I said so you guys haven’t started yet? I said nevermind just bring it back his reply “ok, I’ll see when they can get it to you” in a smart condescending tone. I said ok call me back and let me know about how long so I can be prepared. His reply in the same condescending voice “they will” The communication at this location sucks! The customer service sucks and so does the managers. I ask to speak to a different manager then Chris or Justine bc they both dropped the ball for me there is no other manager per Chris for me to speak to regarding this while communication issue that they need to work on.Tire DiscountersOctober 7, 2021We take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level, Yasmine. We make every effort to ensure that our services are consistent. Thanks for alerting us to your experience. We apologize for the disconnect and would like to connect to learn more. Please send your preferred contact information (including full name) to https://www.tirediscounters.com/contact . We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!Rating 1.0August 28, 2021On August 24th around 830pm I had my vehicle towed to Tire Discounters on Bardstown Rd. because I had a flat tire that my road side assistance couldn’t get all of the lug nuts off for the tire to be changed. The keys were put in their Dropbox. I call Wednesday morning at 800am to let them know after they look at the tire to please call me so I would know what I was looking at as far as cost. I get a call back about 45 minutes later telling me that my car had been vandalized and my passenger rear window had been broken. Justin which is the GM of the store preceded to tell me that I need to come up to the store to file a police report. I go up to the store and call and make a police report that afternoon. I ask Justin at that time what is next after making the police report as he is playing a game on his cell phone the whole entire time. He then tells me that I had to come up to the store to file the police report so his Lost and Prevention team could see me on camera at their shop filing the police report not really sure why. A claim would be made and someone would reach out to me. Still no apology about what happened. And my vehicle still had a flat tire. He says the technician that works on tires wouldn’t be in til the next day. Thursday I get a call letting me know that the tire could not be repaired and it needed a new one and also there was another tire that had a slow leak in it that could not be plugged and it needed a new tire as well and the cost would be 232.00 for both new tires. The vehicle should be done in a couple of hours. I get off work and have my ride take me to the store to then be told that my rim is bent and I need a whole new wheel which needed to be ordered and would not be in til the next day. My ride had already left so I have to call and get another ride back home. So now we are at Friday and my vehicle still isn’t done and I still haven’t heard anything from this “Lost and Prevention” team. Friday afternoon I get a call saying my vehicle is ready. I have my ride drop me off and I settle my bill which is now 390.00. I drive off from the lot and as soon as I do my car is pulling to the right very bad so I go back to the store and they told me that I must have hit something really hard and I need an alignment. Keep in mind that Tire Discounters does alignments. Not one person mentioned that to me and still not an apology for my car being vandalized or that it had been there for 3 days. I decide myself to call and ask for a higher manager which I am given the area mangers phone number. I was told by Andrew that they don’t have a Lost and prevention team and that the cost of the window would be my responsibility. I explained everything to him and all I got was we can give 2 free oil changes. He said that my car wasn’t in their
Possession. There is no sign that says we are not responsible for anything stolen or vandalized. This is ridiculous and I will not ever come back or anyone that I know!!! Very poor customer service and no communication at all!!!!!!Tire DiscountersAugust 29, 2021We take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level, Jessica. We make every effort to ensure that our services are consistent. Thanks for alerting us to your experience. We apologize for the disconnect and would definitely like to connect to learn more. Please send your preferred contact information (including full name) to https://www.tirediscounters.com/contact . We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!Rating 5.0August 13, 2021Great serviceTire DiscountersAugust 14, 2021Thank you for the stars Mark! We appreciate you being a valued Tire Discounters customer. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0April 3, 2017Kudo's to David, William, Jimmy and TEAM for their unprecedented customer care.
As a returning customer to the Bardstown road location, I was presented with an unexpected repair this morning while in for a wheel rotate /balance and oil change.
The issue told to have been corrected by a former employee on a previous visit. David advised me immediately this morning of the issue needing addressed, I took it to Jimmy who was aware of the original situation and without much discussion the proper repairs were authorized to be made.
Simple communication with a little explanation and these folks have a customer for life. Davids TEAM went to work, William kept me updated throughout the repair and David followed up when his mechanics had finished the job.
Jimmy ensured customer care and satisfaction by going above and beyond by authorizing the work that was promised the first go round to be completed today and without hesitation.
Do yourself and or family a favor and give William or Jimmy a call @ 502-491-8985 and trust that David and his shop TEAM will take care of your automotive needs.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Wow! It's not often a customer rattles off the whole crew! Definitely passing along this Kudos to David, William Jimmy and team. Thanks for the stars and we will be here when ya need us again.Rating 1.0March 18, 2017I set up an appointment 2 days in advance for 830. I showed up at815 for a tire rotation and oil change at 825. The car wasn't taken back till 915 and a walk in with the same service was taken back before mine. My car wasn't brought around to until 1045. His car was done around 945. I find this ridiculous and will not be visiting this store again. The manager seemed in interested in my concern and I felt she blew me off. I believe her name was Teresa. The staff seemed more interested in having conversation between them then working on cars.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Thanks for alerting us through a review, Patrick. We would like to connect you with a manager. If you could provide your preferred contact information to email@example.com that would be great. We look forward to connecting.Rating 5.0March 13, 2017Great customer service highly recommend. Very professional and caring.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017We truly do care. Thanks for the stars, Jason. Enjoy your new wheels! What a great way to bring in the new year!Rating 2.0March 4, 2017I had an appointment for two tires and a front end alignment. It took them over 4 1/2 hours to complete that service. Will probably never come back.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Danny, our apologies for not having your tires ready to go at the store. We would like to connect you with a manager about your wait. Would you mind sending us your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org? Please reference this review as well so we can connect everything for the manager. Thanks!Rating 5.0February 22, 2017I was reluctant sending my young daughter in alone purchasing new tires and an alignment for her car. However, the staff and service were amazing. This company will be my go to for any work. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends for automotive work and/or tires.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Awesome sauce, this is what we like to hear!! Thank you for the stars and the shout out, we work 100% all day everyday to keep your cars safe and in tip top shape. We love having you and your daughter as part of our family :-) We will be here when you need us again. Thanks a million.
- Rating 4.0February 16, 2017Very happy with the custimer service and price. Was told it would take 2 hours. Install, alignment, and oil change completed in 1.5 hours. Great job.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Fantastic, so happy we were able to help you with all your car care needs! If you every have any ideas or feedback let us know at tirediscounters.com/contact. See you again in 5000 miles for your 1st of many free lifetime tire care visits. Have a great one!Rating 5.0February 9, 2017I brought my van in for 4 new tires after a flat, and then realizing I had very little tread remaining. I researched for the best price and this store was more than willing to work with me and my very tight budget. It was the day before a big snowstorm so they were extremely busy, practically running around the shop to make sure all the customers were taken care of. Even staying later than closing time. And making a fresh pot of coffee! The manager, Jimmy, was awesome. As was the older (although not much older than me) gentleman in the shop was, too, but I can't recall his name. Thanks for making a stressful experience less so!Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Howdy Derbydaybaby!! Welcome to Tires Discounters family! We are honored that you have chosen us for all your tire care needs, Michelle. Remember, we are always here when you need us, even on DERBY DAY! Thanks a million!Rating 5.0February 9, 2017Jimmy and the crew replaced my tires super quickly! Even though they were short staffed due to the flu bug going around Louisville, Jimmy was able to help all of the customers and calls this morning while getting me back on the road!Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Jimmy is Awesome Sauce!!! We will make sure to send the love his way. We are honored that you have chosen us for your tire care needs, Michael. Remember, we are always here when you need us! Thanks a million!Rating 5.0February 8, 2017I was referred to the Bardstown Rd location from the Tire Discounter I generally use as they were unsure why the "check engine" light was on. My store advised to have Mike at the Bardstown Rd location look at it. Mike checked it out and assured me that the engine was just running lean and no real issue exists. He trold me what to watch for if a problem was developing. My truck is running fine and I was geneuinely surprised they checked it out and I was not charged.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Mike is Awesome Sauce!!! We will make sure to send the love his way. Remember, we are always here when you need us! Thanks a million!Rating 5.0February 5, 2017Everyone I come into contact whether it's in person or over the phone are knowledgeable kind and patient. I mostly go to the one in Louisville Kentucky on Bardstown rd. I have also visited others in the city. You ladies and gents are great and I enjoy doing business with. Car problems are a headache, but I know if I come here I can give you my keys have a cup of tea and relax. When the job is done its right and in a timely manner. Thank you.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Wowzeritos, just what we like to hear!! Our Bardstown Road store ROCKS! Come on back, relax and let us take care of your car, Miriam. Thanks a million for your kindness and loyalty!
OTHER GOOD STUFF
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2020Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #8 with 137 retail locations.
Registered member of the Auto Glass Safety CouncilTire Discounters is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council and has agreed to comply with the current AGRSS standard for safe auto glass replacement!
Michelin Certified Tire TechniciansWe proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!We proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.