Now Offering Service Valet℠ Pick Up and Delivery!
Tire Discounters Bardstown
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today(318 Reviews)
4401 Bardstown Rd
, KY 40218
Next to ALDI
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
Custom Wheels & AccessoriesSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
SERVICE VALET℠ WITH NO CHARGE PICK UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Must have a minimum ticket of $50. Call the store for details.
Curbside Touchless ServiceWe’ll meet you in the parking lot and get you all checked in from a distance. Give us a call to let us know when you’re here.
$49.99 FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE, FILTER, AND ROTATIONSave $20 Instantly on the best full synthetic oil change in the business. Synthetic oil provides the highest level of protection against heat, deposits and wear.
- Rating 1.0June 26, 2020Worst warranty repair drop off vehicle 10:15 tire getting low over night. 6 1/2 hours later still not even looked it. Had to go pick it up amd and take else where to get it fixed.won't be coming back, to buy any more after this. Been a customer ever since this site open no more!Tire DiscountersJune 27, 2020We definitely respect your time & take your feedback seriously. We do get backed up from time to time, but the team should be providing updates throughout to let you know of any unexpected delays. Thank you for the alert. That being said, we'd like to connect & learn more. If possible, please send your preferred method of contact to email@example.com. Once received, a member of the team will reach out. We value your insight and hope to chat soon.
- Rating 5.0June 20, 2020Great Customer serviceTire DiscountersJune 21, 2020Our customer service is second to none. Glad we could take great care of ya, Timmy. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0June 20, 2020Great job guys...
I had the flat Thursday evening and was a bit shaken up with what to do. You all took great care of me in no time. I will be back!!Tire DiscountersJune 21, 2020Glad we could fix ya up and get ya safely back on the road. We'll see ya again when ya need us, Christian.
- Rating 4.0June 16, 2020tire rotationTire DiscountersJune 17, 2020Thanks for the stars! But we're perfectionists over here, Jennifer! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to earn that last star here www.tirediscounters.com/contact
- Rating 5.0May 31, 2020It was super fast and they do well at their job. Came in to get a spare installed and Sarah helped me, then realizedI wanted to get a full tire changed and Sarah did an amazing job scheduling me, it was super fast and easy all I had to do was show up and give them my keys. Installation for the new tire was fast and now my car is running smooth again.Tire DiscountersJune 1, 2020Glad we could keep ya safe on the road, Sheena. Take care and we'll be here when ya need us.
- Rating 2.0May 30, 2020Used to love this place until today. After paying my bill and researching the parts I was charged for vs AutoZone, found out charged double. Match the part my part number on invoice vs Auto zone website. Paid tire discounter $600 in parts that should have been $300. Plus requested $50 Oil change and got charged $110. So Beware and shop around.Tire DiscountersJune 1, 2020We would like to connect you with a TD Rep to learn more and address your concern, Aldean. Would you mind sending your full name and preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org? We look forward to connecting.
- Rating 5.0May 24, 2020Got me in on a busy afternoon.Tire DiscountersMay 25, 2020Thanks for the stars! Enjoy the safe road ahead and see ya for your next regular maintenance.
- Rating 5.0May 22, 2020Great customer service! Friendly staff and easily able to make appointment.Tire DiscountersMay 25, 2020For our great customers! We will see you again when you need us.
- Rating 1.0May 16, 2020Worse customer service! Never called and let us know if the tire was ready. They closed without a word. They told us there was a 2 1/2 hour wait at 10 am. Took the tire and dropped it off. They said they would call when it was done. What kind of customer service is this?!?!Tire DiscountersMay 18, 2020We take great pride in the level of service we provide. Thank you for informing us, James. We want to dig in to learn more about your experience and work to improve going forward. If you could, please send your preferred contact information to email@example.com. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!
- Rating 1.0May 13, 2020Horrible customer service
On Saturday the 2nd of May I went to these guys
The employee at the front desk, her name is Sara, helped me buy a tire and got it installed, I told her that I have the rim available with no tire on it, once I paid the invoice, I noticed that she charged me extra for tire disposal, I return back inside the office and pointed out that, she denied that I ever said anything about not having a tire, she refused to refund me the over charge money or void the charge and charge me again with the proper amount, she said that she will have to send a request to corporate to refund me the money and that would take around one month.
I sent an email to corporate and I was contacted by someone with the name of “Neil” the regional manager who confirmed that all refunds must be done through corporate however he acknowledged that this matter could have been solved by paying me back in cash. He promised to give me a refund on my credit card within a week. As of today, the 13th of May, no refund was issued. I sent a text to “Neil” this morning asking why didn’t I get my refund, and although the text was read, he never acknowledged my text or contacted me back
Absolutely lousy customer service starts from the bottom all the way up to the regional manager
The idea of taking your money and not refund it on the spot is ridiculous. The idea of taking your money and keeping it for any period of time is totally unacceptable
The issue is not the money as much as it is the service that they provide.
They are not the only game in town so definitely I am not going there ever again. The only advice I can give you if you decided to deal with them is not to pay before reviewing the bill, I didn’t review the bill and that was a mistake on my end
I gave “Neil” the benefit of the doubt however he didn’t fix the problem so I am going to file a complaint against them with the BBB
Good luck everyoneTire DiscountersMay 14, 2020We would like to connect you with a TD Rep to learn more and address your concern, Tarek. Would you mind sending your full name and preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org? We look forward to connecting.
- Rating 5.0May 13, 2020Employees were easy to talk to, service was fast and done well, and it was the easiest experience I have had with any kind of service on my vehicleTire DiscountersMay 13, 2020Rockin' and rollin'! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0May 7, 2020I was very pleased with getting my news tires from here!! Sarah was great with helping me out and I will definitely be returning every time.Tire DiscountersMay 11, 2020Woot Woot!! Thanks so much for the shoutout, Kate!
- Rating 5.0May 2, 2020Sarah was both knowledgeable and friendly. A very good ambassador for the company.Tire DiscountersMay 3, 2020Sarah rocks! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0May 1, 2020The best ever! Frank is the best! Trust him with my car and what it needs!Tire DiscountersMay 3, 2020Thanks for the stars! We will see you again when ya need us.
- Rating 4.0April 30, 2020Bad experience, turned positive. Thanks to the general manager Frankie. My car ended up being kept overnight and I was furious due to miss communication and my phone sending him to voicemail Frankie advised he stayed 3 hours beyond closing until I came to get my car. I’d like to say I apologize for miss communication on my part and thank you for your extended service. Frankie handled the situation well and I am a happy customer. I would definitely return to Fankie.Tire DiscountersApril 30, 2020Thanks for the stars! We are always looking to improve. Thank you for your feedback. We will see you again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0April 23, 2020Sarah was so sweet. Very kind!!Tire DiscountersApril 24, 2020Sarah is amazing! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Kelly. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 31, 2020I am glad the guy that runs the place is in the essential program and TireDiscounter is staying open trough these hard times . The group of people he has are very professional and hard to beat thanks for getting me back on the road and helping me out .Tire DiscountersApril 1, 2020We rock so you can roll, Jasmine. Glad we could keep ya on the road. Take care and we'll see ya when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 31, 2020Great customer service. Helped stay within my price rangeTire DiscountersMarch 31, 2020For our great customers! We will see you again when you need us, Nekia.
- Rating 5.0March 28, 2020Excellent service and price. Shopped the market and you gave me the best value.Tire DiscountersMarch 29, 2020That's how we roll! We are in it for the long haul, Rod. Take care and we'll see ya when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 26, 2020Frank was very helpful and attentive during my whole in store experienceTire DiscountersMarch 27, 2020That's how we roll, Dylan! Glad we could get ya safely on the road. Take care and we'll be here when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0April 3, 2017Kudo's to David, William, Jimmy and TEAM for their unprecedented customer care.
As a returning customer to the Bardstown road location, I was presented with an unexpected repair this morning while in for a wheel rotate /balance and oil change.
The issue told to have been corrected by a former employee on a previous visit. David advised me immediately this morning of the issue needing addressed, I took it to Jimmy who was aware of the original situation and without much discussion the proper repairs were authorized to be made.
Simple communication with a little explanation and these folks have a customer for life. Davids TEAM went to work, William kept me updated throughout the repair and David followed up when his mechanics had finished the job.
Jimmy ensured customer care and satisfaction by going above and beyond by authorizing the work that was promised the first go round to be completed today and without hesitation.
Do yourself and or family a favor and give William or Jimmy a call @ 502-491-8985 and trust that David and his shop TEAM will take care of your automotive needs.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Wow! It's not often a customer rattles off the whole crew! Definitely passing along this Kudos to David, William Jimmy and team. Thanks for the stars and we will be here when ya need us again.
- Rating 1.0March 18, 2017I set up an appointment 2 days in advance for 830. I showed up at815 for a tire rotation and oil change at 825. The car wasn't taken back till 915 and a walk in with the same service was taken back before mine. My car wasn't brought around to until 1045. His car was done around 945. I find this ridiculous and will not be visiting this store again. The manager seemed in interested in my concern and I felt she blew me off. I believe her name was Teresa. The staff seemed more interested in having conversation between them then working on cars.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Thanks for alerting us through a review, Patrick. We would like to connect you with a manager. If you could provide your preferred contact information to email@example.com that would be great. We look forward to connecting.
- Rating 5.0March 13, 2017Great customer service highly recommend. Very professional and caring.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017We truly do care. Thanks for the stars, Jason. Enjoy your new wheels! What a great way to bring in the new year!
- Rating 2.0March 4, 2017I had an appointment for two tires and a front end alignment. It took them over 4 1/2 hours to complete that service. Will probably never come back.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Danny, our apologies for not having your tires ready to go at the store. We would like to connect you with a manager about your wait. Would you mind sending us your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org? Please reference this review as well so we can connect everything for the manager. Thanks!
- Rating 5.0February 22, 2017I was reluctant sending my young daughter in alone purchasing new tires and an alignment for her car. However, the staff and service were amazing. This company will be my go to for any work. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends for automotive work and/or tires.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Awesome sauce, this is what we like to hear!! Thank you for the stars and the shout out, we work 100% all day everyday to keep your cars safe and in tip top shape. We love having you and your daughter as part of our family :-) We will be here when you need us again. Thanks a million.
- Rating 4.0February 16, 2017Very happy with the custimer service and price. Was told it would take 2 hours. Install, alignment, and oil change completed in 1.5 hours. Great job.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Fantastic, so happy we were able to help you with all your car care needs! If you every have any ideas or feedback let us know at tirediscounters.com/contact. See you again in 5000 miles for your 1st of many free lifetime tire care visits. Have a great one!
- Rating 5.0February 9, 2017I brought my van in for 4 new tires after a flat, and then realizing I had very little tread remaining. I researched for the best price and this store was more than willing to work with me and my very tight budget. It was the day before a big snowstorm so they were extremely busy, practically running around the shop to make sure all the customers were taken care of. Even staying later than closing time. And making a fresh pot of coffee! The manager, Jimmy, was awesome. As was the older (although not much older than me) gentleman in the shop was, too, but I can't recall his name. Thanks for making a stressful experience less so!Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Howdy Derbydaybaby!! Welcome to Tires Discounters family! We are honored that you have chosen us for all your tire care needs, Michelle. Remember, we are always here when you need us, even on DERBY DAY! Thanks a million!
- Rating 5.0February 9, 2017Jimmy and the crew replaced my tires super quickly! Even though they were short staffed due to the flu bug going around Louisville, Jimmy was able to help all of the customers and calls this morning while getting me back on the road!Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Jimmy is Awesome Sauce!!! We will make sure to send the love his way. We are honored that you have chosen us for your tire care needs, Michael. Remember, we are always here when you need us! Thanks a million!
- Rating 5.0February 8, 2017I was referred to the Bardstown Rd location from the Tire Discounter I generally use as they were unsure why the "check engine" light was on. My store advised to have Mike at the Bardstown Rd location look at it. Mike checked it out and assured me that the engine was just running lean and no real issue exists. He trold me what to watch for if a problem was developing. My truck is running fine and I was geneuinely surprised they checked it out and I was not charged.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Mike is Awesome Sauce!!! We will make sure to send the love his way. Remember, we are always here when you need us! Thanks a million!
- Rating 5.0February 5, 2017Everyone I come into contact whether it's in person or over the phone are knowledgeable kind and patient. I mostly go to the one in Louisville Kentucky on Bardstown rd. I have also visited others in the city. You ladies and gents are great and I enjoy doing business with. Car problems are a headache, but I know if I come here I can give you my keys have a cup of tea and relax. When the job is done its right and in a timely manner. Thank you.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Wowzeritos, just what we like to hear!! Our Bardstown Road store ROCKS! Come on back, relax and let us take care of your car, Miriam. Thanks a million for your kindness and loyalty!
Everything you always wanted to know about the Bardstown Tire Discounters
Now offering Service Valet℠ pick up and delivery. Ask for Service Valet℠ and we'll pick your car for service then return it to your home or work. It's that easy!
And, for purchases over $50 or more, Service Valet℠ pick up and delivery is on us.
And, for purchases over $50 or more, Service Valet℠ pick up and delivery is on us.
Connect With Us
OTHER GOOD STUFF
SERVICE VALET NO CHARGE PICK UP AND DELIVERYWith Service Valet you get: -Drive you and drive your vehicle to our nearest location. -Send you updates on your vehicle. -Return your vehicle when service is complete to work or home. Call store for details.With Service Valet you get: -Drive you and drive your vehicle to our nearest location. -Send you updates on your vehicle. -Return your vehicle when service is complete to work or home. Call store for details.
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2019Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #7 with 125 retail locations.