Curbside Service Available! Give us a call when you get here!
Tire Discounters Springboro
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(500 Reviews)
740 W Central Ave
, OH 45066
Across the street from Kroger
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
Now Available: Skip the Shop℠ Pick-up and Delivery No Charge with $50 Purchase!
Nation’s Largest 100% Family-Owned Tire and Automotive Dealer
Hey Springboro, Ohio neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Dayton, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whether you...
Hey Springboro, Ohio neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Dayton, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whether you’re at home or work, we’ll come pick up your car, perform the work you approve, from tires to automotive service, and deliver your vehicle back to you! Sure, we think we have the most beautiful tire store in Springboro, but you might have better things to do than sit at a tire and automotive services store.
Connect With Us
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
Custom Wheels & AccessoriesSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) CalibrationSelf-driving vehicles may be a few years away from road domination, but advanced technology safety systems inside these vehicles are starting to be commonplace in new vehicles. One location specifically that has ADAS is your windshield. We have trained experts on all ADAS systems and will work with all makes and models in which recalibration is available.
SKIP THE SHOP℠ WITH NO CHARGE PICK-UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick-up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Must have a minimum ticket of $50. Call the store for details.
12 MONTH DEFERRED INTEREST ON PURCHASES OF $750+ USING YOUR TIRE DISCOUNTERS CREDIT CARD*Receive 12 months deferred interest on any purchase of $750 or more when you use your Tire Discounters credit card! Learn more and apply here. Valid thru 5/31/2021.
$49.99 FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE, FILTER, AND ROTATIONSave $25 on a Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil Change. Regular price $74.99. Includes: change oil and filter, rotate tires, tire inflation, perform preventative maintenance analysis, check air filters, check lights, check fluid levels and top off washer solvents, and check wiper blades. Valid thru 5/31/2021.
SUMMER TRAVEL PACKAGE STARTING AT ONLY $154.98 - $40 SAVINGS!Prepare your car for summer and save $40! The Summer Travel Package includes the following amazing services: coolant fluid exchange, full synthetic oil change & filter, hose inspection, and alignment check. Valid thru 5/31/2021.
That's a $109.99 value plus a 12-month warranty!
You won’t find anyone else offering a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation, or allowing you to Skip the Shop with free pick up and delivery. Tire Discounters: service so good, it’s stupid-good.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rating 5.0April 14, 2021I don't write many reviews but I felt compelled to do this one. I just left the Springboro Ohio Tire Discounters where I was helped quickly and kindly by David. My low tire pressure indicator came on and I saw a large nail in my tire. I headed to TD and within 25 minutes they had me patched and ready to go.
I will definitely return for new tires!Tire DiscountersApril 14, 2021Woohoo! David and the team know how to take great care of our customers. Thank you for the stars and want you to know that we have passed this along to the store. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us!
- Rating 5.0April 7, 2021I will always recommend they always do a great job!!Tire DiscountersApril 9, 2021Always will! Thanks, Amie!
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2021Great serviceTire DiscountersMarch 30, 2021That's what we like to hear! We rock so you can roll, Theressa. Take care and we'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 19, 2021The guys at Tire Discounters are like artists with wrenches. And Dave, large and in charge, is bright and personable and ready to answer any and all questions. Of course I will be back!Tire DiscountersMarch 19, 2021Picassos with pressure gauges! Thanks for the stars, Mickey. Glad we were able to take great care of you. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0March 2, 2021Brent did a great job of getting me in on time and the guys got the job done efficiently!Tire DiscountersMarch 3, 2021Brent is the BEST! So happy we could keep ya rollin' safely, Joe. We will be here anytime ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 13, 2021Great service as always!!Tire DiscountersFebruary 14, 2021Thanks for the stars, Kyle! We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 10, 2021Great jobTire DiscountersFebruary 11, 2021Woohoo! We rock so you can roll! Take care, MaryMargaret! We'll be here whenever ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 9, 2021Awesome customer service!Tire DiscountersFebruary 10, 2021That's how we roll! Our customer service is second to none, K. We'll see ya again anytime ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 6, 2021Excellent workTire DiscountersFebruary 8, 2021Woohoo! Thanks for the shoutout, Hester. So glad we could take great care of ya. We'll see ya again anytime ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 6, 2021Quick service! Always treated well!Tire DiscountersFebruary 9, 2021That's how we roll! Hustle is our middle name, Ed. It just didn't fit on the sign. We'll see ya again whenever ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 31, 2021Always great serviceTire DiscountersFebruary 1, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! So happy to take great care of ya, Rick. You've got us for life!
- Rating 5.0January 26, 2021Got me in right away. Less hectic than other tire discounter stores. Hunter was very knowledgeable.Tire DiscountersJanuary 27, 2021Hunter is the BEST! Glad we were able to take great care of ya at the Springboro store, Rita. You've got us for life.
- Rating 4.0January 24, 2021Happy that my complaint was fixed and I will continue to recommend your company. thank you so much for your serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 24, 2021Thanks for the stars, Jill! We’d love to know what we could’ve done to earn that last one to complete the set. If you ever have any ideas or feedback, let us know at tirediscounters.com/contact
- Rating 5.0January 20, 2021Always great serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 21, 2021That's what we like to hear! We love having you in the TD family, Margie. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 19, 2021I live close to IN but work around the mall area, close to the Springboro store. On my way to work Saturday Jan 16, 2021, my drivers side wiper began falling off. It worked good enough to get me to my work destination, but on my lunch hour I decided to go buy wipers since the weather was getting worse, it was going to be night soon and I could not see to drive well due to the weather, the wipers and the fact it would be dark. I had just enough time to buy them from an auto store down the road from Tire Discounters on Springboro pike during my lunch hour, but did not have time to have them installed which made me very uneasy since they were falling off and I had to drive home to IN that night. I called the auto store I bought them from and their automated phone system said the were open until 7pm that night. I was off at 6pm, so I was somewhat relieved that I would be able to get them installed and get back on the road in the rain and dark and still be home at a decent hour. I got off at 6pm, drove carefully and cautiously in the dark, rain, and snow with my drivers side wiper falling off to the "boys" who stated they were open until 7pm, to pay to have them installed.
To my surprise, and against what their phone system stated, they were closed; doors locked and lights out. Not knowing what to do because I could barely see to drive, I decided to drive down 741 to the closest auto shop to see if anyone was open. I ran across Tire Discounters. They too were closed, so I decided to take a chance and drive around to their bay doors to see if anyone was around, and there was. I pulled over and told them what was going on and that I had a long drive home and my wipers were trash and falling off. Without any hesitation I was told to pull my car in and they would take care of me right then and there, and they did. Took these guys less than 3 minutes to do this good deed for me for no charge and get me back on the road after they were closed and probably wanting to get home to their families. Thank you manager Ben along with your other two guys who did this for me. Your act of kindness goes a long way in a world that is so on edge and downright hateful right now. There are not enough people pointing out the good and too many pointing out the bad. I don't want to be a part of that....and shame on the "boys" down the road for stating they are open when they are not.
By the way...all four of my tires were purchased in CA a year or two ago by "Discount Tire Centers" which is owned under same company as "Tire Discounters." I had a wonderful experience there when I purchased my tires.
Thank you all again. I know it probably seemed like nothing to you guys but it saved me a lot of heartache and trouble by getting those on my car and getting safely back on the road!Tire DiscountersJanuary 20, 2021Oh, wow! Thank you so much for this awesome review, Cindy! So glad we were able to take great care of ya and keep you safe out there on the road. Your safety is our #1 priority--ALWAYS! Take care--we'll see you again anytime ya need us. You've got us for life!
- Rating 5.0January 14, 2021Great fast serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 16, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! So glad we could take great care of ya, Bob. You've got us for life.
- Rating 5.0January 11, 2021Great customer serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 11, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! We are the authority in customer service, Wendy. Take care--we'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 6, 2021Great customer serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 6, 2021Awesome! Glad we could get you safely on the road, John. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 1, 2021The level of service, friendliness and attention to detail from Dave and his team are exceptional at Tire Discounters in Springboro.Tire DiscountersJanuary 5, 2021That's how we roll! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Marc. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0December 29, 2020Great customer service, thank you!Tire DiscountersDecember 30, 2020We rock so you can roll! Our customer service is second to none, Amanda. Glad we were able to keep ya rollin' safely. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0April 12, 2017Steve was EXTREMELY helpful, courteous and professional.Tire DiscountersApril 27, 2017Courteous, professional and helpful are our middle names. Wait, that's too many. Thanks for the love, we will pass on the high five to Steve for you. See ya again whenever you need us!
- Rating 5.0April 8, 2017I had to purchase a replacement tire and Dave, Jerry, Steven and Ben had my tire in stock and provided quick professional service on a busy Sat morning. In and out in less than 45 mins. This team is very knowledgeable and courteous. Thanks for the great service!Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Fantastic! Thanks for the stars Mr. Knecht, we are glad to help. We will pass along the compliment to Dave, Jerry, Steven, and Ben in Springsboro. We will be here when you need us again.
- Rating 5.0April 7, 2017If you need your tires checked while traveling on I 75, this is the place to go. Great, competent, friendly service! Thanks!Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Thanks, Deb. Tires are our jam. Have a great one.
- Rating 5.0March 29, 2017I can always trust they take good care of my vehicles. I always bring both my cars here.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Ah, shucks. Thanks, Christopher. We will be here when ya need us again.
- Rating 5.0March 29, 2017bought 4 tires, they did in a timely manner and were very niceTire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Thanks for the stars, Gwen. See ya in 5000 miles for your free tire rotation and balance to make sure you get the most life out of those new tires. Have a great one!
- Rating 5.0March 9, 2017I use the Springboro Ohio location. I have 4 cars that take to have services. Dave, Jerry, and everyone else do an outstanding job. They fix only what needs to be fixed. Which means a lot to me. I am there at least every two weeks.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Definitely no need to fix something that doesn't need fixin'. We will make sure to send Dave, Jerry and team a big high five. Thanks for the stars. We will see ya again in 2 weeks :)
- Rating 5.0March 8, 2017I have going to the Springboro, Ohio location for years. Jerry and all the employees are top notch and always do a great job on my 3 cars.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Jerry is awesome sauce. Thanks for the shoutout, Tom. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 28, 2017My cars alignment and tires were so bad I was barely able to drive to tire discounters. One hour later it felt like I was driving a new car.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Rollin', rollin', rollin' like a new car. Thanks for the stars. We will see ya again in 5000 miles to rotate and balance. Have a great one.
- Rating 5.0February 27, 2017i use them for oil changes i've also bought tires there , it's always like visiting family.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017We love having ya as a part of the family, Bryan! Thanks for the stars and see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 27, 2017I took my car in which had two tires leaking. They not only repaired both tires, but cleaned all the brake dusk off of all four wheels. I really appreciate that extra attention to detail. My vehicle was ready when promised as well. Thanks for the great service!Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Double the leak. Eek. So happy we were able to get you patched back up and on your way. Have a great one, Tom!
OTHER GOOD STUFF
Best Tire Store, CityBeat Best of Cincinnati 2021We are proud to be voted Best Tire Store in Cincinnati for the 13th consecutive year!
2020 CARFAX Top-Rated Service ShopWe are proud to have been voted a CARFAX Top-Rated Service Shop for the second consecutive year!
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.
Modern Tire Dealer's 2020 Dealer of the YearTire Discounters Founder Chip Wood is the 2020 Dealer of the Year.
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2020Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #8 with 137 retail locations.
Registered member of the Auto Glass Safety CouncilTire Discounters is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council and has agreed to comply with the current AGRSS standard for safe auto glass replacement!
Michelin Certified Tire TechniciansWe proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!We proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!