Now Available: Skip the Shop℠ Valet Pick-up and Delivery!
Tire Discounters Winton Road
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(524 Reviews)
8512 Winton Rd
, OH 45231
Next to Planet Fitness
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
Now Available: Skip the Shop℠ Pick-up and Delivery No Charge with $50 Purchase!
Nation’s Largest 100% Family-Owned Tire and Automotive Dealer
Hey Cincinnati, Ohio neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Cincinnati, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whether y...
Hey Cincinnati, Ohio neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in Cincinnati, but Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whether you’re at home or work, we’ll come pick up your car, perform the work you approve, from tires to automotive service, and deliver your vehicle back to you! Sure, we think we have the most beautiful tire store in Cincinnati, but you might have better things to do than sit at a tire and automotive services store.
Connect With Us
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
Custom Wheels & AccessoriesSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
AUTO GLASSOur in-shop or mobile auto glass service will do the job right and do it FAST. We work with all insurance providers and handle all makes and models.
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) CalibrationSelf-driving vehicles may be a few years away from road domination, but advanced technology safety systems inside these vehicles are starting to be commonplace in new vehicles. One location specifically that has ADAS is your windshield. We have trained experts on all ADAS systems and will work with all makes and models in which recalibration is available.
SKIP THE SHOP℠ WITH NO CHARGE PICK-UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick-up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Must have a minimum ticket of $50. Call the store for details.
12 MONTH DEFERRED INTEREST ON PURCHASES OF $750+ USING YOUR TIRE DISCOUNTERS CREDIT CARD*Receive 12 months deferred interest on any purchase of $750 or more when you use your Tire Discounters credit card! Learn more and apply here. Valid thru 11/1/2021.
UP TO $120 TOTAL SAVINGS ON MICHELIN TIRES$70 mail-in rebate on any set of 4 Michelin tires + $50 mail-in rebate when you use your Tire Discounters Credit Card on a set of 4. That's a total savings of up to $120! Valid thru 10/18/2021.
$49.99 FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE, FILTER, AND ROTATIONSave $25 on a Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil Change. Regular price $74.99. Includes: change oil and filter, rotate tires, tire inflation, perform preventative maintenance analysis, check air filters, check lights, check fluid levels and top off washer solvents, and check wiper blades. Valid thru 11/1/2021.
That's a $109.99 value plus a 12-month warranty!
You won’t find anyone else offering a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation, or allowing you to Skip the Shop with free pick up and delivery. Tire Discounters: service so good, it’s stupid-good.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rating 5.0September 18, 2021Great service very fast and dependable.
Job well done!Tire DiscountersSeptember 18, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Mike. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0August 22, 2021Great overall serviceTire DiscountersAugust 22, 2021Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you. NRS. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0June 13, 2021very good serviceTire DiscountersJune 14, 2021Thank you for the review Douglas! Your time is important and we appreciate you being a valued Tire Discounters customer, and also appreciate you sharing your experience. Stay safe!
- Rating 1.0June 1, 2021Terrible service. I went in to get a tire plugged and the counter person told me at 1 o’clock that he would make sure it was done by 6 PM. It’s a 15 minute job. I sat there for five hours and watched four guys walk around in circles doing nothing and waited and waited. I will never do Tire discounters again and our company with a fleet of 50 vehicles it’s currently using them I will make sure that that stops. I feel like my time is worth something alsoTire DiscountersJune 2, 2021Hi Jeff! Our apologies that we were unable to make this a perfect experience for you. If you would like us to look into what happened, please email "email@example.com" and provide your contact information and we'll get back in touch with you. We are working diligently on minimizing wait time delays overall and this is not what we want to have happen. We do appreciate the feedback, hope to hear from you soon!
- Rating 5.0May 3, 2021The very best efficient courteous and professional.Tire DiscountersMay 3, 2021Awww, thank you for the 5-star review and the kind comments. We are so glad you had a great experience, we do what we do for customers just like you. Please spread the word and come back and see us again when you need us. Stay safe out there!
- Rating 5.0April 14, 2021Something under my car became loose and was dragging. I went to Tire Discounters and JR looked at it and fixed it right away. He was so kind and when he was done he told me to have a good day. Great customer service! Give him a raise because he deserves it!!Tire DiscountersApril 16, 2021We love JR! Thanks for the stars, Farrah. Glad we were able to take great care of you. You've got us for life!
- Rating 1.0March 31, 2021Unfortunately I have nothing good to say about my experience with tire discounters. Driving to work I got a nail in my tire. I drove to the shop, being the first customer for the day. the mans first response was asking if I had an appointment. Obviously I did not due to it happening that morning. I left my car for the work day. I called around 1:30 that afternoon to see the status of my tire, man on the phone stated my car was next. Arriving at 4:15 my car was sitting in the same spot with the nail still in it. The man at the front desk asked if I had another hour to wait. Having my car all day for a simple tire plug is not acceptable to wait another hour being the first customer in that morning.Tire DiscountersMarch 31, 2021We definitely respect your time & take your feedback seriously. We do get backed up from time to time, but the team should be providing updates throughout to let you know of any unexpected delays. Thank you for the alert, Kelcy. That being said, we'd like to connect & learn more. If possible, please send your preferred method of contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, a member of the team will reach out. We value your insight and hope to chat soon.
- Rating 5.0March 9, 2021Gotta love em.Tire DiscountersMarch 10, 2021Aww, group hug. We are the authority in auto safety and customer service, Beacher. Thank you!
- Rating 5.0February 27, 2021Amazing! Checked my car battery without an appointment, and was able to give me same day service to replace it as needed. Friendly efficient service. I highly recommend. Thanks Jason, JR & Matt.Tire DiscountersFebruary 28, 2021Awesome! Glad we could get you safely on the road, Karen. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 2, 2021They were very safe!Tire DiscountersFebruary 2, 2021Awesome! We are the authority in auto safety, Gia. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 30, 2021They went out of there way to get my camper tires done after the snow; Super niceTire DiscountersFebruary 2, 2021That's how we roll! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Greg. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 28, 2021Great customer service.Tire DiscountersJanuary 29, 2021Great customers! Thanks for the stars, Thomas! We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 27, 2021Thank you! Exceptional Customer Service!! kept us informed when the part did not show up when it was expected to arrive which allowed us to rearrange our schedule to take care of our customers.Tire DiscountersJanuary 27, 2021That's what we're here for! We do like to talk shop. We employ ASE Certified technicians to ensure quality work and make sure to keep you in the loop with what's going on with your vehicle. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 3.0January 24, 2021Labor wasn’t included in price or discussion when I left my car there so it was unexpected when it was part of my charge. Also was given a time to pick up and it wasn’t ready. Also my car is shaking now when I drive at high speeds.Tire DiscountersJanuary 24, 2021We definitely want to connect on all of the issues you had with us on your recent visit. To best serve you, please send your full name and best contact number to www.tirediscounters.com/contact. We'll be in touch soon!
- Rating 5.0January 23, 2021I always get great, personalized service from this Tire Discounters shop. It's why I always come back to them.Tire DiscountersJanuary 24, 2021That's what we like to hear! We are the authority in auto safety and customer service, Mike. You've got us for life.
- Rating 5.0January 15, 2021Brought my truck in for tire rotation and oil change, actually completed a half day early.Tire DiscountersJanuary 16, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! We love having you in the TD family, Ron. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 11, 2021Tire Discounters always has the customer in mind. If a certain part needs fixing they will let you know. I appreciate the extra mile of service that they give youTire DiscountersJanuary 12, 2021Woohoo! That's how we roll, William. Take care and we'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 9, 2021In and out on time.Tire DiscountersJanuary 10, 2021Rockin' and rollin'! Hustle is our middle name, Craig. It just didn't fit on the sign. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 8, 2021Great service as always. Keep up the good work!Tire DiscountersJanuary 8, 2021Awesome! Thank you for your feedback. Glad we were able to take great care of you. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 5, 2021Really appreciate the pick up and drop off rides.Tire DiscountersJanuary 6, 2021Awesome! We are in it for the long haul and that includes doing whatever it takes. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0April 13, 2017JR got my alignment together very fast and I was in and out in an hour.. Great Job Tire Discounters !Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Well, this very, very very nice to hear, Andre. JR is pretty spectacular, we will pass on the hugs his way. Thanks for the review and we will see you again when you need us. Have a great one.
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2017Today we had the pleasure of working with Nick and the men at Tire Discounters. My son was purchasing a 350z and needed an expert opinion on its stability. He drove it to the Fairfield store without an appointment. They took in and checked it out with in a quick reasonable time. They gave expert advice and did well in educating us on what kind of shape this car was in. Nick was very professional and nice when we paid the bill. My son bought the car afterward and is very happy. Thank you Tire Discounters for all your help. Will recommend you to our friends.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Sweet. Good luck with the car! We look forward to taking care of it for ya when ya need the service. Have a great one.
- Rating 5.0March 25, 2017I was there Wed. Dec. 16, 2015, and the service was excellent. I appreciate you so much.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Right back at ya. Thanks for coming in. We will see ya again when ya need us, Deborah.
- Rating 5.0March 23, 2017I went to TD to get advice on tires and ended up purchasing a great set of 4 at what I feel is a great price. Michael did a great job in explaining the difference in the tires I was considering.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017That's awesome to hear! Thanks for the stars. We will send over the kudos to Michael. See ya again in 5000 miles for your free rotation and balancing.
- Rating 2.0March 17, 2017had my winter tires put on made an appointment for 11am they didnt start on my car till 11:45am.after on of my hub caps were not installed correctly and came off they are $35 apieceTire DiscountersApril 12, 2017We definitely need to connect you with a manager, Mr. Tolbert. Please email us your preferred contact information to email@example.com We look forward to connecting with you to discuss options about your hub caps.
- Rating 5.0March 14, 2017I will not go to any other tire store. JR was upfront and precise. He delivered way more than expected and he took time to make sure I understood all options as far as warranty . He even explained my discount to me and engaged in conversation with me to make me feel at ease. They rock. You will not be disappointed, in the very slimited chance you are, they will compensate . Good people with valuesTire DiscountersApril 12, 2017You rock, JR! Thanks for the stellar review. You are right. We work our tail off to get it right the first time, but if we do mess up we work that much harder to make it right. Have a happy new year!
- Rating 5.0March 10, 2017This store is my regular tire discounter
I have 4 cars so we use a fair bit of tires
the manager stayed over 2 hours on New Year's Eve to make sure I picked my car up. I was very impressed.
I have had 2 tires replaced under road hazard warranty with no complaint. These are $200 dollar apiece tires, there are even sending my bent rim out for fixing. But thy got me back on this road that day.
One other time at this location I took my car in and he adjusted the emergency break for free because they had previously done my brakes.
It's great to get good service and be treated like a regular ( that I am)Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Doug, you are in the TD family and that's just how you should be treated. Thanks for the review. We will see ya again whenever ya need us. Have a happy new year!
- Rating 4.0March 3, 2017I went in for an oil change and found out there was a problem with my steering. They fixed the problem efficiently and took the time to help me understand the work they were doing.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Sarah, thanks for the review. We work hard to empower our customers with knowledge and get them safely back on the road. If there is ever anything we can do to earn that last star, please send feedback to tirediscounters.com/contact. Have a great one!
- Rating 5.0February 20, 2017Great service. Mike Brandt is fantastic! He always goes the extra mile.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Thanks for the shout out and stars, we will pass on the kudos and love to Mike Brandt, he is amazing! Have a great one!
- Rating 3.0February 17, 2017I had work done to front end.then I had to pay for a alignment even within the one month period.spend 410 dollars on new Michelin defenders 90,000 mile ones. then had to pay for an alignment.they should have said u need new tie rod ends before I had tires installed.would have saved some money I thought it should have been free.within a reasonable time frame.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Chris, we definitely want to learn more about your experience. We would like to connect you with the regional manager. Please email us your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to reference this review.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
2020 CARFAX Top-Rated Service ShopWe are proud to have been voted a CARFAX Top-Rated Service Shop for the second consecutive year!
Best Tire Store, CityBeat Best of Cincinnati 2021We are proud to be voted Best Tire Store in Cincinnati for the 13th consecutive year!
Best of North - Cincy Magazine 2020Best of North - Cincy Magazine 2020Best of North - Cincy Magazine 2020
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
Proud to be recognized as Modern Tire Dealer's 2020 Dealer of the YearTire Discounters Founder Chip Wood is the 2020 Dealer of the Year.
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2020Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #8 with 137 retail locations.
Registered member of the Auto Glass Safety CouncilTire Discounters is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council and has agreed to comply with the current AGRSS standard for safe auto glass replacement!
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.