Open and Proud To Serve Our Community as an Essential Business!
Tire Discounters Newport Pavilion
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(533 Reviews)
115 Pavilion Pkwy
, KY 41071
Next to IHOP
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
AUTO GLASSOur in-shop or mobile auto glass service will do the job right and do it FAST. We work with all insurance providers and handle all makes and models.Our in-shop or mobile auto glass service will do the job right and do it FAST. We work with all insurance providers and handle all makes and models.
AFTER MARKETSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
SERVICE VALET WITH NO CHARGE PICK UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Call store for details.We'll pick up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Call store for details.
The Labor is on UsTo give back to the communities in which we live and work, we're offering no-cost labor on in-stock Pirelli, Continental, Cooper, and General tires. Labor value $29.99 per tire. Plus, on sets of 4 tires, you will still get a FREE ALIGNMENT, for a total savings valued at over $200! We want to make sure all our customers can always get wherever they need to be.
Curbside Touchless ServiceWe’ll meet you in the parking lot and get you all checked in from a distance. Give us a call to let us know when you’re here.
- Rating 5.0April 4, 2020Great work!Tire DiscountersApril 4, 2020Thanks for the stars!
- Rating 5.0April 3, 2020Excellent customer service. Got me in and out one hour. Thank youTire DiscountersApril 3, 2020Thanks for the stars! Enjoy the safe road ahead and see ya for your next regular maintenance, Bard.
- Rating 5.0April 2, 2020yes, it is GREAT SERVICE, that is why I go to Newport location...
friendly, helpful, courteous serviceTire DiscountersApril 2, 2020For our great customers! We will see you again when you need us, Joe.
- Rating 5.0March 29, 2020Great as always.Tire DiscountersMarch 29, 2020That's what we like to hear, Santosh. Glad we could take great care of ya. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 28, 2020Great customer service and made everything super easy.Tire DiscountersMarch 30, 2020Rockin' and rollin'. Glad we could take great care of ya, Kristin. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 26, 2020Great serviceTire DiscountersMarch 27, 2020Thanks for the stars, Laura! We love having you in the TD family. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 26, 2020Dropped the car off around 5pm and it was done in a few hours. Did a great job putting up barriers for social distancing. Smooth and easy transaction!Tire DiscountersMarch 27, 2020Your safety is our #1 priority, Peter. Take care and we'll see ya again when ya need us!
- Rating 5.0March 25, 2020Service was greatTire DiscountersMarch 26, 2020Thanks for the stars! Enjoy the safe road ahead and see ya for your next regular maintenance.
- Rating 4.0March 15, 2020Really like the overnight service. Just drop off and pick up next day.Tire DiscountersMarch 15, 2020Awesome! Glad we could take great care of ya--but we're perfectionists over here. Please let us know if there's anything we could do to earn that last star here on our website www.tirediscounters.com/contact.
- Rating 5.0March 12, 2020Service was fine.Tire DiscountersMarch 14, 2020Awesome! Glad we could get you safely on the road, Brian. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 27, 2020Ari was great! Thanks for everything. Long time tire discounters customer....Tire DiscountersFebruary 27, 2020Ari and the team rock so you can roll, Chad! We love having you in the TD family. You've got us for life!
- Rating 5.0February 20, 2020Very friendly people at the counter and they did a great job on my car.Tire DiscountersFebruary 21, 2020Friendly and excellent service are what we strive for, Gary! Glad we could keep ya rollin'. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 18, 2020Excellent customer service. I went in with a damaged tire, they inspected it immediately, and I was out the door with a new tire within about 30 minutes. They did not try to up-sell any products, or recommend I replace at least 2 (or all 4 tires). As pleasant an experience as I have always had at this store.Tire DiscountersFebruary 19, 2020Glad we were able to keep ya rollin', Peter. We work hard to make sure you're safe out there on the road! Take care and we'll be here when ya need us.
- Rating 4.0January 31, 2020Was really friendlyTire DiscountersFebruary 3, 2020Thanks for the stars!
- Rating 5.0January 31, 2020I love this location! Lindsey remembered who I was when I called for an oil change appointment. She’s always so professional and friendly! It’s more convenient for me to go to the Oakley location but Lindsey and Chris both have been awesome to me when I come in that I prefer this location over all.Tire DiscountersFebruary 3, 2020Lindsey and the crew are awesome! Thanks for the stars! We will see you again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 29, 2020Excellent service. Had a flat and they took immediate care of us.Tire DiscountersJanuary 29, 2020Thanks for the stars! We will see you again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 28, 2020Great Team lead by great Management. I recently went in to get my tire patched and they had it done within 2 hours. I dropped it off and picked it up shortly after. They were very busy and they always find time to blow me away with excellent customer service and they always go above and beyond. I always go in this specific location because of friendly faces and they always make me feel like im getting a great deal on something they can achieve! Cheers 🍻Tire DiscountersJanuary 29, 2020Woot! Woot! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Robby. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 18, 2020Quick and friendlyTire DiscountersJanuary 20, 2020Keepin' you rollin'! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 1.0January 15, 2020Great customer serviceTire DiscountersJanuary 15, 2020Sounds like you had a great experience, Toni. Would you mind updating your stars to reflect that? Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0December 11, 2019Tire Discounters diagnosed my slow leak, patched it, and got me out the door inside of two hours for an unscheduled drop-off. $25 later, my delivery van was back out on the road! Very impressed by staff and service.Tire DiscountersDecember 12, 2019Thanks for the positive review, Marty! Glad we could take great care of you! See ya when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0April 7, 2017I was in on the 1st of September, about 5 minutes till they were closing. I work at the Panera Bread in Newport and the night before I came out to see I had a flat tire. After trying for hours to remove a "lock bolt" from my tire, I gave up and drove back down and had AAA have a go at it, but still I had no luck. I drove my car over to tire discounters and they were closing, but one of the employees (he had red hair I believe) came out and had me pull my car in to take a look at it. After trying for a few minutes, he was able to remove the lock bolt and he even changed my tire for me. I have worked in customer service for years and this really was outstanding customer service, and has made me a huge fan of this company. I just want to sincerely thank them for the kindness and help, I really appreciated it!!!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Ah, shucks. We're blushing. Thanks for sharing. We work hard to treat everyone like family. So glad you have joined ours. Have a great day, Hannah.
- Rating 5.0April 6, 2017On my drive into work, the low tire pressure light came on...I still had 27 miles to go & it's all highway driving. Immediately, I got off the highway to find an air hose. I was having trouble locating a machine to fill the tire myself when I noticed the Tire Discounters store. I was in a rush, now late for work and pressed for cash. Hoping they would allow me to just fill my tire without an appointment at a minimal cost I pulled into the lot.
I approached the closest tech I could find and told him my delima, before I could finish he told me to pull my car over and he'd take care of it. He took a quick look and told me I do have a slow leak after filling my tire and refusing to take any cash, not even a tip!!
I live on the other side of the river but I am going to make arrangements to visit this location to have my tire serviced, all because David was there October 1st to save my morning!
Thanks David - it's refreshing to know that amazing customer service is still available!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Ahhh, that's awesome. We hope you get that slow leak fixed soon when you have more time. We love that you have affinity for the Newport store now and we see why. But if you find yourself in a pickle again, we have many stores on the cincy side of the river too :) Have a great one.
- Rating 5.0April 4, 2017I feel intimidated when I go to other shops around town and feel like I'm being talked down to especially when it comes to cars. I came in knew what tires I wanted using your handy website and they got them in the store for me before my appointment. Alex was a very helpful sales person and he went above and beyond to offer great customer service. I'll definitely be coming back.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Woot! Woot! Tires can be intimidating. Glad we could empower you with knowledge and confidence. We will be here when ya need us again.
- Rating 5.0April 3, 2017Recently my wife picked up a nail in her tire on her way to work leading to a flat tire. Any car issues can be frustrating but Anthony at Tire Discounters made the experience as positive as it could be. We were planning on getting tires before winter anyway but the flat definitely expidited the purchase. Anthony found us a set of tires that were reasonable and within our budget. They were put on our suv in a timely manner and every step of the process was handled professionally. It was a positive service experience thanks to Anthony and his team!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Nailed it. Thanks for the shoutout, Dan. We will be sure to send a high five to Anthony and the team at the Newport store. Have a great and safe Winter.
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2017Last evening I picked up a very large bolt and screw in my tire. AAA could not arrive until 6:53pm to change my tire for me. I called Tire Discounters to see how late they would be open. They said 7pm and that if they were still there they would take me. I called at 5 till 7 and asked if they would be there in 10 minutes to fix my flat and they said they would. I was there by 7:10. The hole was too big to plug and Anthony had a new tire put on my car and had me out the door (I had purchased the tires there and also purchased "peace of mind"). They all worked together to figure out how to turn on my tire indicator light. They were amazing and I am truly thankful they fixed my tire. Anthony and company did not have to wait for me or even take me after hours. The manager told me "that's what we are here for!". THANK YOU TIRE DISCOUNTERS! I AM A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017That IS what we are here for! We will make sure to alert the crew of this big thank you and their awesome work. We will be here when you need us again.
- Rating 5.0March 21, 2017I called for a last minute oil change, they got me in and out the door that evening.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Love when we can make that happen! Thanks for the shoutout, Robert. See ya again in 3-5000. Have a great one.
- Rating 5.0March 20, 2017I have purchased 2 sets of tires from Tire Discounters and have had several other types of service. Tire Discounters has not failed to impress me with their awesome service. They are friendly, helpful, accommodating, knowledgeable and skilled in all they do. Their prices are competitive as well. I'll keep going back for all my auto care needs.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Ah, sugar, sugar, thanks for the review! See ya again for your next free tire rotation and balancing to make sure we keep getting the most life our of your sets.
- Rating 5.0March 16, 2017I had to call last minute for an oil change before traveling for the holidays, and they squeezed me in! They also helped me understand the tread count on my tires/ how long I could wait to replace them.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017That's how we roll. Anything we can do to help you out. See ya again when ya need us. Happy New Year!
- Rating 5.0March 9, 2017It was the first time getting service at this store in Newport and it was a very busy day, Christmas Eve. The service was great and I was out of there in the time that the manager committed to when I showed up for my appointment.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Ah, welcome to the TD family, Theresa. We will be here when ya need us again. Thanks for the shoutout.
- Rating 4.0March 2, 2017I had a flat tire no appointment so I had to wait almost 3 hours. Fortunately I brought a book.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Ah, man. Sorry the wait was so long. We will make sure to pass along the full feedback to the store. We too we are happy ya had a good read to hold ya over. If you would ever like to connect with a manager to provide feedback to be your perfect tire store let us know at tirediscoutners.com/contact. Thanks again for the alert.
Everything you always wanted to know about the Newport Pavilion Tire Discounters
We’re all trying to do what we can these days to keep ourselves, our neighbors, and our families healthy. But those of us who still need to travel also need to keep our vehicles safe and ready.
So, for purchases over $100 or more, pick up and delivery is on us. Just give us a call and we’ll do the rest.
So, for purchases over $100 or more, pick up and delivery is on us. Just give us a call and we’ll do the rest.
Connect With Us
OTHER GOOD STUFF
Best Tire Store, CityBeat Best of Cincinnati 2020We are proud to be voted Best Tire Store in Cincinnati for the 12th consecutive year!
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.