Open and Proud To Serve Our Community as an Essential Business!
Tire Discounters Beaumont Circle
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(654 Reviews)
3155 Beaumont Centre Circle
, KY 40513
In front of Kroger
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
AFTER MARKETSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
SERVICE VALET WITH NO CHARGE PICK UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Call store for details.
The Labor is on UsTo give back to the communities in which we live and work, we're offering no-cost labor on in-stock Pirelli, Continental, Cooper, and General tires. Labor value $29.99 per tire. Plus, on sets of 4 tires, you will still get a FREE ALIGNMENT, for a total savings valued at over $200! We want to make sure all our customers can always get wherever they need to be.
CURBSIDE TOUCHLESS SERVICEWe’ll meet you in the parking lot and get you all checked in from a distance. Give us a call to let us know when you’re here.
- Rating 5.0April 4, 2020Tirediscounter’s @Beaumont is the best! They are offering curbside service during the Coronavis crisis. I made a 9:00 appt to have my oil changed and tires rotated. They came out and got my car; and I walked over to Kroger to get some groceries. They called me to let me know when it was ready. I rolled my cart of groceries over to Tirediscounters. Chad even helped me put my groceries in the car! You cannot beat the customer service at this location. If I could give them a 10–I would!Tire DiscountersApril 4, 2020Woot Woot!! Thanks so much for the shoutout, Eva. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0April 2, 2020Great customer service. I go there for all my car needsTire DiscountersApril 2, 2020High five! We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2020Great customer serviceTire DiscountersApril 1, 2020Our customer service is second to none, William. We rock so you can roll! Take care and we'll see ya when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2020Great Customer Service, James was very helpfulTire DiscountersMarch 30, 2020James is the best! Glad we could keep ya rollin', Jennifer. Take care and we'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 28, 2020Quick, efficient, detail oriented. Friendly staff, great customer service. Impressed with their attention to make sure that their customers were as safe as possible with the COVID 19 situation.Tire DiscountersMarch 30, 2020Your safety is our #1 priority, Debbie. Glad we could take great care of ya. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 28, 2020Great and fastTire DiscountersMarch 30, 2020Rockin' and rollin'. Hustle is our middle name, Terry. It just didn't fit on the sign. Take care and we'll be here when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 23, 2020Wow! Four new Michelin tires mounted plus an alignment completed and out the door in less than an hour and a half! CJ and the other associates at Tire Discounters Beaumont get it done!Tire DiscountersMarch 24, 2020That's how we roll, Nick! Glad we could take great care of ya. See ya in 5000 miles for your 1st of many free lifetime tire care visits. We want to take make sure we take good care of those new puppies.
- Rating 5.0March 22, 2020Walked in. They mounted and balanced 4 tires in about an hour.Tire DiscountersMarch 23, 2020Keepin' you rollin'! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0March 1, 2020James and his crew are amazing. I wouldn’t trust my truck anywhere else.Tire DiscountersMarch 2, 2020Group hug, Nathan! We love having you in the TD family. We'll see ya again when ya need us!
- Rating 5.0March 1, 2020Friendly, engaging staff.Tire DiscountersMarch 2, 2020That's what we like to hear, Jim! We rock so you can roll! Take care and we'll be here when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 27, 2020Great service! I called about new tires and they booked me for an appointment the next day.Tire DiscountersFebruary 28, 2020Our customer service is second to none, Karrah! Glad we could get ya fixed up and on your way. See ya in 5000 miles for your 1st of many free lifetime tire care visits. We want to take make sure we take good care of those new puppies.
- Rating 5.0February 23, 2020Fast service and courteous!Tire DiscountersFebruary 24, 2020High five! Glad we could take awesome care of ya, Nate. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 23, 2020They always do a great job and quickly.Tire DiscountersFebruary 24, 2020We rock so you can roll, Jennifer! Hustle is our middle name. It just didn't fit on the sign. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0February 18, 2020Quick, professional, and friendlyTire DiscountersFebruary 19, 2020Three things we love to hear, Tyler! Glad we could take care of ya. We'll be here when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 8, 2020Better than expected priceTire DiscountersFebruary 24, 2020Thanks for the stars!
- Rating 5.0February 6, 2020Great ServiceTire DiscountersFebruary 24, 2020Thanks for the stars!
- Rating 5.0February 4, 2020Friendly staff, fast, good workTire DiscountersFebruary 5, 2020Thanks for the stars! We will see you again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 31, 2020Very polite staff.Tire DiscountersFebruary 3, 2020Thanks for the stars!
- Rating 5.0January 27, 2020Great service and will continue my tire needs at BeaumontTire DiscountersJanuary 27, 2020Thanks for the stars! We will see you again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 25, 2020Great Customer Service and very accommodating!! They have the tires you need and the prices are competitive!!Tire DiscountersJanuary 27, 2020For our great customers! We will see you again when you need us.
- Rating 1.0April 6, 2017I visited this location today to have my tires air pressure checked and also my alignment checked. I recently had work done to the front end of my car. I bought a set of 4 tires in March and was very happy with the service provided.....until a month ago. However, today, when I simply asked that the technician check these things, an alignment did need done. And instead of asking "hey, you want us to go ahead and take care of that?" they took it upon themselves to just put the car back in line. So when the manager brought my invoice back up to the front desk and informed me that the total amount due was $89, I went ahead and paid it. But, I did so with tears in my eyes. And when I made it to my car, I was sobbing uncontrollably. I just dont understand why they did not ask if I would like the service performed. What if I wouldn't have had the money to pay? I wanted it checked so that I was aware that it needed done, and I could incorporate that into my BUDGET. However, I feel that they may have taken advantage of me, because maybe......I'm a woman? I dont know. The guy at the desk also told me it was WAY out of alignment. However, when I compared the sheet with the variances on it to my previous record of alignment, everything appeared to be within the normal limits. I don't care if my tires are under warranty for another 40,000 miles, I WILL NOT be returning here ever! I have met guys that sell $15 tires out of their garage that I trust more than these guys!Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017We must have every service fee approved before moving forward with the service. We want to look into this further for you. So thank you, Amanda, for taking the time to alert us through a review. Would you mind sending your preferred phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Rating 5.0April 6, 2017I would like to follow up with my review above. I really appreciate the prompt and very friendly matter in which this resolved! You really went above and beyond! And most important, thank you for making me feel like a valued customer, because that is what is most important to me!!!Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Thanks, Amanda for taking the time to update your review. We really work hard to make things right. Thank you for working with us. We hope to see you again in the future when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0April 2, 2017Tires - Oil Change - Transmission, Brake & Power Steering fluids all taken care of by Tim and the crew at this brand new store.
I have lived in Lexington since 1997 and have not found a shop that has pleased me with more than this one. I could not buy Michelin tires and get an alignment, road hazard and rotation and balancing for less than I paid here. All services performed here were done in a timely manner and at a very competitive price.
If I need to wait I can watch a large tv and if I need to work on m computer they have desk areas with power outlets & usb charging ports as well.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Well this makes us uber excited. Thanks for the review and hitting on ALL the things we work hard at to make our TD family happy. Have a great one.
- Rating 2.0April 2, 2017Got to the shop Thursday at 2 pm exactly after being promised by a sales representative that if I was there by 2pm I would be taken care of within 45 minutes as long as I made the appointment. I planned on driving out of town that day so the timely service promised was one of the main reasons I went to Tire Discounters. I waited for 30 minutes, staring at my car in the parking lot. Just as I was about to get up to leave and cut my losses, a technician pulled my car into the garage. 2 HOURS later my car had 2 new rear tires. I never asked for an alignment or anything of that nature. I simply wanted 2 new tires and to be on my way. I got to my destination nearly 2 hours late because of false promises. I won't be returning to that location and am seriously considering never using Tire Discounters again. Also, I spent nearly $500 on 2 tires, market value absolutely but I would expect better service for someone spending that kind of money on a simple job.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017We never want to leave a customer disappointed. And, we apologize that you were late to your destination. We would like to connect you with a manager. Please email us your preferred contact information to email@example.com. Please reference this review and include your full name. Thank you.
- Rating 5.0March 31, 2017I was really pleased with the friendly, knowledgeable people I dealt with at the Beaumont location. I got a new set of tires for my car, and they feel great. Best of all, I experienced no high-pressure sales or gimmicks. Tires were reasonably priced and so was the oil change we got in our other vehicle. Great people to work with!Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Woot. Woot. Yeah, we hate the gimmick game in our industry. Glad we were able to help ya out. See ya in 5000 miles for your free tire maintenance.
- Rating 5.0March 12, 2017Tim was very knowledgeable about what tires would be the best fit for my mini van. I was looking at a more expensive tire but he recommended a cheaper alternative that suites a mini van better. He explained that the tire he recommended had a stronger sidewall which is better for a mini van because of the higher center of gravity which lends to more forces on the side wall of a tire during turning.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Tim definitely knows his stuff. So happy he was able to get ya in the right tire for your van. See ya again in 5000 miles for your free rotation and balancing to make sure we get even wear on your new tread. Have a happy new year!
- Rating 4.0March 10, 2017Will come back. Very clean Business. Employees very helpful and knowledgeable.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Happy to have ya. Thanks for the review, Eric. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 10, 2017Excellent service at brand new store. Friendly helpful staffTire DiscountersApril 12, 2017We expect our new stores to run just like our 1976 store. (just with the updated waiting area and shiny new chrome :) Thanks for the stars, Benard. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0March 8, 2017I plan to go back for tire rotation and oil changes.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017With your tire purchase, those rotations and balances come included We definitely want to make sure we take great care your tread. Thank for the review, Sharon!
- Rating 5.0March 1, 2017I had to replace all 4 tires on my Challenger R/T earlier than planned after running over a bolt on the highway. Tires for this car isn't a readily available stock due to factory options. They were able to find, get to the store, installed and aligned in a reasonable time and at a reasonable price.Tire DiscountersApril 12, 2017Sorry you had to replace earlier than expected. That's never fun. But, very happy that we could find what ya needed quickly. We do try to keep a great stock within a truck run away. See ya again in 5000 miles for your free lifetime tire maintenance so that we can keep those new tires on as long as possible.
Everything you always wanted to know about the Beaumont Circle Tire Discounters
We’re all trying to do what we can these days to keep ourselves, our neighbors, and our families healthy. But those of us who still need to travel also need to keep our vehicles safe and ready.
So, for purchases over $100 or more, pick up and delivery is on us. Just give us a call and we’ll do the rest.
So, for purchases over $100 or more, pick up and delivery is on us. Just give us a call and we’ll do the rest.
Connect With Us
OTHER GOOD STUFF
Best Tire store, Lexington Herald-leader 2019We are proud to be voted Best Tire Store in Lexington!We are proud to be voted Best Tire Store in Lexington!
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
MTD top Independent Tire Dealer's of 2019Tire Discounters is once again in the top 10 of Modern Tire Dealer's top 100 independent tire dealers in the United States. Retailers are ranked by the number of retail, commercial, and combination commercial/retail outlets. Tire Discounters appears as #7 with 125 retail locations.