Now Available: Skip the Shop℠ Valet Pick-up and Delivery!
Tire Discounters Red Bank
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today(432 Reviews)
4031 Red Bank Rd
, OH 45227
Next to Marathon
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|4th of July||Closed|
|New Years Day||Closed|
Now Available: Skip the Shop℠ Pick-up and Delivery No Charge with $50 Purchase!
Nation’s Largest 100% Family-Owned Tire and Automotive Dealer
Hey Redbank neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in the Cincinnati area, Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whether you...
Hey Redbank neighbors - did you know that only Tire Discounters includes a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation? Not only is our tire store near you in the Cincinnati area, Tire Discounters offers the best value and tire deals in the business. Our family-owned and operated tire store carries tire brands like Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Nexen, and more. Plus, Tire Discounters offers Skip the Shop, our exclusive valet service. That’s right, whether you’re at home or work, we’ll come pick up your car, perform the work you approve, from tires to automotive service, and deliver your vehicle back to you! Sure, we think we have the most beautiful tire store in Redbank, but you might have better things to do than sit at a tire and automotive services store.
Connect With Us
WHAT WE DO
We include a FREE alignment with standard installation on a 4-tire purchase. So, if all you need is an alignment, we've gotten pretty good at it!
TIRESWe carry all major brands of tires. If you're looking for the same brand of tires that came on your vehicle, we've got it. And each of our stores stock about 4 times as many tires as a typical tire store.
BRAKESOur job isn't to sell you brakes. Our job is to make sure you are safe and that your brakes are ready for anything. Even if that anything is a daredevil squirrel. We will explain the suggested or required brake services needed, and give you a written copy of our brake diagnostics. Or, we'll get to say "you're good - nothing needed!"
OIL CHANGEThere's nothing like a well-oiled machine for safety and longevity. Next to you, regular oil changes are your vehicle's best friend. And it's the least expensive maintenance you can do to maximize engine life and reduce repairs. We offer the greenest and most comprehensive oil changes in the business.
FLUID SERVICESFluid Exchanges and Fuel System Service go hand in hand with oil changes - taking care of the life-blood of your vehicle. Your owner's manual will recommend how often this work should be done. It varies. Our ASE Certified technicians can help advise you, and make sure that whatever needs doing is done right.
SHOCKS & STRUTSBy the time you drive 50,000 miles, your shocks will have cycled about 87,500,000 times. And that's usually the time to replace them. (Duh!) Then, not only will your vehicle handle better and more safely - the difference in the ride? OMG.
Custom Wheels & AccessoriesSure, cars take you from point A to point B, but c'mon, we know it's more than that! Whether it's custom wheels, a lift kit, or performance brakes - we'll help you take your vehicle to the next level. We've got all the cool bells and whistles, plus state-of-the-art technology like flush-mount alignment racks and touchless mounting and balancing.
AUTO GLASSOur in-shop or mobile auto glass service will do the job right and do it FAST. We work with all insurance providers and handle all makes and models.
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) CalibrationSelf-driving vehicles may be a few years away from road domination, but advanced technology safety systems inside these vehicles are starting to be commonplace in new vehicles. One location specifically that has ADAS is your windshield. We have trained experts on all ADAS systems and will work with all makes and models in which recalibration is available.
SKIP THE SHOP℠ WITH NO CHARGE PICK-UP AND DELIVERYWe'll pick-up your car, perform your services at the store, and then return it to your home or work. Must have a minimum ticket of $50. Call the store for details.
12 MONTH DEFERRED INTEREST ON PURCHASES OF $750+ USING YOUR TIRE DISCOUNTERS CREDIT CARD*Receive 12 months deferred interest on any purchase of $750 or more when you use your Tire Discounters credit card! Learn more and apply here. Valid thru 8/2/2021.Receive 12 months deferred interest on any purchase of $750 or more when you use your Tire Discounters credit card! Learn more and apply here. Valid thru 8/2/2021.
$49.99 FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE, FILTER, AND ROTATIONSave $25 on a Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil Change. Regular price $74.99. Includes: change oil and filter, rotate tires, tire inflation, perform preventative maintenance analysis, check air filters, check lights, check fluid levels and top off washer solvents, and check wiper blades. Valid thru 09/04/2021.Save $25 on a Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil Change. Regular price $74.99. Includes: change oil and filter, rotate tires, tire inflation, perform preventative maintenance analysis, check air filters, check lights, check fluid levels and top off washer solvents, and check wiper blades. Valid thru 09/04/2021.
That's a $109.99 value plus a 12-month warranty!
You won’t find anyone else offering a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation, or allowing you to Skip the Shop with free pick up and delivery. Tire Discounters: service so good, it’s stupid-good.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rating 4.0July 13, 2021I had a nail in my tire I wanted to get one tire replaced however they told me I needed four tires which I did but I only have 20,000 miles on my mishelyne's that are rated at 60,000 miles they never told me and and I asked after the fact how do I get my warranty for the tires they said it was a long process and I should have got with them before I had them put on tires this does not make sense it would not have cost Tire Discounters any money to go ahead and process the warranty and I would have gotten money back from Michelin if I have always rotated my tires regularly I believe they should have processed the warranty and help me save some money and not cost them I am happy with the service happy with the price and I will never buy Michelin tires againTire DiscountersJuly 16, 2021Dennis, our apologies that we did not meet your expectations! We definitely care about your experience. If you would like to discuss, please send your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get back in touch with you. Please include a copy of your review for reference, we hope to hear back from you soon! Thank you for the stars and the feedback, stay safe!
- Rating 5.0June 16, 2021Thank you for coming to get my car to do an oil change while I was at work. It makes the life of this full time working mom a lot easier by giving me more time with my little girl in the evening after work.Tire DiscountersJune 17, 2021Thank you for the 5-star review, very much appreciated Adrienna. We are soooo glad that you received great service, and glad you liked using our Skip The Shop! Your time is important and we appreciate you being a valued customer. Stay safe out there!
- Rating 5.0June 16, 2021extra great serviceTire DiscountersJune 17, 2021Thank you for the stars ken! We appreciate you being a valued Tire Discounters customer. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 4.0April 18, 2021Great customer service but I've never paid $60 for a oil change! That's a bit much.!Tire DiscountersApril 19, 2021Thank you for the stars Donna! We make every effort to ensure that our services and pricing are consistent and within industry and market standard. Our apologies if you thought we were a bit pricey. Take care and please come back to see us again when you need us, hopefully we can earn that 5th star! Stay safe!!
- Rating 5.0April 17, 2021Chandler and staff were very professional and friendly. Explained everything very clearly and answered all my questions. I’ll be back and will refer others to the location on Red Bank. Very thankful!Tire DiscountersApril 17, 2021Awesome! We are the authority in cars and auto safety, Mindy. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0April 6, 2021I came to get a nail out of my tire and hopefully get it patched. Unfortunately the tire wasn’t able to be saved but tire discounters still put my spare tire on free of charge. That was a big thing for me because money was tight. Also my car was full of things and they took out the spare and put it without a complaint. You guys are great and I definitely recommend your location and Chandler the general manager was very friendly and customer service oriented.Tire DiscountersApril 9, 2021Thanks Chris! We'll always be there to help you out.
- Rating 5.0March 24, 2021Awesome as always!Tire DiscountersMarch 26, 2021Awesome! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Scott! Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 5.0February 14, 2021Awesome and thank you. Told family I wanted to go there because I felt good about past experiences. This was even better!Tire DiscountersFebruary 14, 2021Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Ted. You've got us for life!
- Rating 5.0February 12, 2021Got a lot done in a short amount of time; friendly service too!Tire DiscountersFebruary 12, 2021Awesome! Hustle is our middle name you know, Doug. It just didn't fit on the sign. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 4.0February 11, 2021In and out in under an hour. .Warranty service at its bestTire DiscountersFebruary 12, 2021Awesome! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Paul. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 4.0February 11, 2021VERY RELIABLE!Tire DiscountersFebruary 11, 2021Thanks for the stars, Joseph! We’d love to know what we could’ve done to earn that last one to complete the set. If you ever have any ideas or feedback, let us know at tirediscounters.com/contact
- Rating 5.0February 8, 2021Great service!Tire DiscountersFebruary 9, 2021That's how we roll! We love having ya in the TD family, Erin. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0February 3, 2021grreat sericeTire DiscountersFebruary 4, 2021Woohoo! We love having ya in the TD family, William. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 29, 2021Great customer service and well trained technicians, like Jonathan.Tire DiscountersJanuary 29, 2021Thanks for the stars! Glad we were able to take great care of you, Kaye. We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 1.0January 22, 2021Extremely disappointed and upset to find oil leaking all over my engine and foul odor inside the car after an oil change and valve cover gasket work done today. Now I'm without a car, oil leaking in our driveway and had to pay to tow it back to their store to repair it. No gold 5 star for this service!Tire DiscountersJanuary 23, 2021We take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level. We make every effort to ensure that our services are consistent. Thanks for alerting us to your experience, Kathy. We apologize for the disconnect and would like to connect to learn more. We are pulling up your paperwork, but if you could, please send your preferred contact information (including full name) to email@example.com. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!
- Rating 5.0January 19, 2021James is a professional and represents your company well.Tire DiscountersJanuary 19, 2021James is the BEST! So glad we could take such great care of ya, Jim. We'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 8, 2021Took my car in for evaluation as I was recently told by the dealership I needed new brake pads, rotors and calipers. Came to tire discounter, which is where I typically go, for price comparison and second opinion. Walked away spending nothing as they assessed that my brakes and all items listed were in good shape and did not need replaced.
I trust the assessment. If I needed work they too would have quoted me a price and made recommendations.
Appreciate the honestyTire DiscountersJanuary 9, 2021That's how we roll! We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity, Tabitha. Take care and we'll see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0January 7, 2021Great teamTire DiscountersJanuary 8, 2021Thanks for the stars! We do like to talk shop. We employ ASE Certified technicians to ensure quality work. Take care and we will see ya again when you need us.
- Rating 1.0January 5, 2021Went in for an oil change left half hour later 500$ poorer. Charged 270$ for labor (was only in there 45 minutes tops) on things I didnt ask to be checked and duped into a 3 year alignment warranty. Not my first time in this store worst experience by far.Tire DiscountersJanuary 5, 2021We have strict policies in place to never oversell unnecessary items and follow MAP guidelines when making any product or service recommendations. We would like to connect you with a TD Rep to learn more and address your concern, Allison. Would you mind sending your preferred contact information to tirediscounters.com/contact? We look forward to connecting.
- Rating 5.0December 31, 2020As usual, was a great experience working with James and his crew. They got me in, got me taken care of, and got me on my way. James did what he said he’d do and at a very fair price for the work that was being done.
Thank you again Tire Discounters, see you next time.
MontyTire DiscountersJanuary 6, 2021Aww, group hug. We love having you in the TD family, Monty! We will see ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 5.0April 10, 2017We Always go to Tire Discounters for all tire needsTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We are ALWAYS happy to see you. Thanks for the review!
- Rating 5.0March 6, 2017Josh went above and beyond trying to help me find the most cost effective way to fix multiple things on my car!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Brigid, above and beyond is what we call home. We will make sure to send Jeff a big high five. See ya again when ya need us.
- Rating 4.0March 2, 2017Very accommodating even though I was late for my appointmentTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We understand that things happen. Glad we could get ya squared away. If you ever have any feedback to earn that last star, let us know at tirediscounters.com/contact. Have a great one.
- Rating 4.0February 18, 2017Josh was very informative and helpful regarding the service to my vehicle.
I wish I had received a milleage sticker for my next oil change though. Overall great experience.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Welcome to the Tire Discounters (TD) family, Kathleen. We will definitely send the love to Josh. We are so happy to have you as our customer. Remember, we are always here when you need us! Thanks a million!
- Rating 5.0February 10, 2017Got in on a Saturday morning and they serviced my tire and was out within a hour - great service, ThanksTire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Bazinga, glad we got your car tire pumped up, repaired and you back on the road quickly! Thanks for the kudos and 5 stars, Henry! We really appreciate you choosing Tire Discounters for all your car care needs. Remember, we are here when you need us!! Have a great one!
- Rating 5.0February 8, 2017Have used Tire Discounters for all my Tire, Brake and Oil Changes for about 10 years. Was afraid that they might lose some of their service when they moved to the new big shop. Service is even better. Beautiful store. New equipment. Prompt call when job done.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017YAAASSSSSSSS, just what we like to hear!! We are honored that you have chosen us for all your car care needs, Rick. Remember, we are always here when you need us! Thanks a million for your kindness and loyalty!
- Rating 5.0January 14, 2017I always receive the BEST Customer Service everytime I visit! This location provides fast, yet friendly service. I am a single mother, and the Store Manager Kevin, always has my best interest at heart. I have been going to this location for years, and will not go anywhere else!Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Kevin is awesome sauce, we are so happy he was able to help you, we will send the love and kudos to him. Thanks for your stars and loyalty, see ya again when ya need us! Have a great one.
- Rating 4.0January 12, 2017Overall I was pleased with the products and services offered. My only issue was when I went to pick up my car after dropping it off. The power steering fuse had been blown by the technician. My car is weird and I understand that getting the keys out are an issue. The manager talked as if I was wrong about them causing the issue. I understand he needs to deny all responsibility but it was plainly not my fault. They did go to get a replacement fuse but it took nearly an hour and 15 minutes to get it. First they tried to have it delivered but was unable to find a local carrier. So an employee ran over to get it. I felt as if no one cared about the waste of my time sitting around. I dropped off my car at 11 it was done by 2 as estimated. But when I went to pick it up I spent an hour and a half including check out for a car that was dropped off and done no one seemed empathetic about it. I will say that the employee that rang out my order and went to get the fuse was awesome. Corey maybe? But the manager on duty was by far not awesome. I am from Dayton and I was working in the area so I wanted the convenience but what I received was not by any stretch of the word convenient. I might try the Dayton location when my wife's tires need replaced but I am not sure I will take that chance again.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017We are very serious about standards here and want to connect with you regarding your first experience, we definitely want to learn more and help get this resolved. We have alerted the regional manager. We really want to connect, please email us your preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create a support ticket for ya. We would love the opportunity to hustle and earn your business.
- Rating 5.0January 8, 2017So happy I chose Red Bank Tire Discounters to take a look at my flat tire and determine if it needed to be repaired or replaced. Tires are not my expertise. Their staff members were friendly and knowledgeable. A trustworthy bunch ...and I can't say the same about every tire repair experience I've had over the years.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Wowzeritos, so glad we could get ya pumped up and back on the road, Megan. Trustworthy is our favorite hang out, thank you for noticing. We pride ourselves on tire know how. We will be here again when ya need us, thanks again!
- Rating 5.0December 30, 2016Had a bolt in my tire. They were good about ordering a new tire for me fast and letting me know that I didn't have to wait but could come back tomorrow to get it taken care of. They worked with my time frame and got me in and out in a timely matter.Tire DiscountersApril 13, 2017Woot Woot! So happy to hear we got ya fixed up and back on the road rolling, Jessie. You can count on us for friendly service all the time every time! See ya again when ya need us. Have a great one.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
2020 CARFAX Top-Rated Service ShopWe are proud to have been voted a CARFAX Top-Rated Service Shop for the second consecutive year!
Best Tire Store, CityBeat Best of Cincinnati 2021We are proud to be voted Best Tire Store in Cincinnati for the 13th consecutive year!
MAP StandardsIt’s all about peace of mind. Our membership in MAP means, among other good things, that before we service your vehicle, you’ll know exactly what we’re doing - why we’re doing it, and how much it will cost.
Registered member of the Auto Glass Safety CouncilTire Discounters is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council and has agreed to comply with the current AGRSS standard for safe auto glass replacement!
Michelin Certified Tire TechniciansWe proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!We proudly employ Michelin certified tire technicians!
ASE Blue Seal of ExcellenceOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right. Our Cold Spring Store is proud to be the only ASE Blue Seal Shop in Campbell County, KY!Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right. Our Cold Spring Store is proud to be the only ASE Blue Seal Shop in Campbell County, KY!
ASE CertificationsOur ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.Our ASE Certified Technicians have the training and expertise to make sure the job is done right.